BY JOSE CUERVO #50 in Tequila

Vanessa M.
I'm not the biggest tequila person, but when I was in Puerto Rico for New Year's, I tried a cinnamon margarita and it was really good! So i decided to recreate it at home with Jose Cuervo Cinnamon tequila, and it was delicious! Mix with frozen cranberry juice and put cinnamon sugar on the rim. Delish!
Nicole O.
Apache Jct, AZ
The spiciness in this tequila is not too harsh but I can see this implemented in a lot of holiday drinks. Really different taste compared to other tequila, and the alcohol taste is not as strong which is good if you are a person who does not like the overpowering alcohol taste in drinks. If you like trying new stuff, give this a go! :)
Hannah S.
I was recently gifted this unique flavor of tequila and was pleasantly surprised. It tasted like a mix of tequila and Fireball. While intimidating at first, I'm glad I tried it as it was something new and interesting compared to simple tequila shots. While I wouldn't recommend using it in a mix drink, Cinge Cinnamon is a great alternative to tequila shots.
Cassie S.
I'm usually not a big fan of the cinnamon flavoring in liqueur but I do love me some tequila. So when we decided to try this out I was apprehensive, but I was wrong. It was smooth and delicious and I caught a buzz quick which is good also if you're watching your weight... any who we had a great night and hardly had a hangover the next day!! woop!
Robin P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I'm a fan of Jose Cuervo products, so I was very excited to try it. It was a bit difficult to find as it isn't readily available here . The taste is spicy and warm like you'd expect cinnamon to be. Cinge is perfect for shots as it is strong yet effective.
Amanda M.
San Francisco , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I got a free 2oz bottle of the Cinnamon Flavored Tequila with a purchase of a large bottle of Cuervo Tequila Gold and I have to report is was great! I hate Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey because I am not a big whiskey girl, but I love tequila. With this drink you get the burn of the cinnamon without an overpowering sugary sweetness
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I mixed this with Sprite, and it mixes so nicely. The flavors really compliment each other. I have to say, the cinnamon flavor has a good kick to it--definitely more spice than sweetness. I think this would be good mixed with apple cider juice or ale.
Samantha G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
If you're like me and love Horchata's, this is an amazing kick to put in them. Horchata is a rice, milk, cinnamon drink which is very sweet and the cinnamon flavored tequila is so yummy within it. Great either blended or on the rocks! I recommend you try it at least once.
Robyn L.
Coon rapids , MN
Around the holidays my family likes to drop shots of Jose Cuervo Cinge Cinnamon into vanilla Baileys or other cream style liquors and the chug those shots, it's sort of a family party tradition and it is so flavorful, sends warm tingles all down your body and really gets you in the party mood.
Natalie S.
I got introduced to tequila with Jose Cuervo and if my friend hadn't made me try a different brand, I would still hate tequila to this day. SO BAD. You can't get rid of the nasty taste no matter how much mixer you add. Save yourself the money OR spend a little extra for better quality.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?