BY JOSE CUERVO

Emma S.
Washington, DC
The cinnamon flavored tequila is a combination I didn't even know I needed in my life until I had it. Can be compared to Fireball when it comes to cinnamon taste, but lighter and more fun! I've had it a few times and definitely would buy again - makes for interesting cocktails!!
Nikita M.
Tonawanda, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Fireball who??? Cuero Cinge is where it is at! I had a bottle of this bought for me and I thought it was going to be sweet like Fireball and other cinnamon spirits. Reluctantly tried it and to my surprise it was absolutely delicious. This is now a staple in my liquor cabinet.
amanda g.
Mc Gregor, TX
I love tequila and a good margarita as much as the next person. But there are definitely some tequilas that you cannot drink or shoot without flinching. This tequila is smooth and I like the gold addition -- maybe that is what makes it smooth. Either way, good job Jose Cuervo.
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
The Jose Cuervo Cinnamon is good it is not a sweet cinnamon like i thought it would be. I do think it is a good value for the price. I son't think it is the best cinnamon flavored tequila. This was my first time trying this product out. I don't think i will buy it again.
Debrian W.
I was quite apprehensive about this flavor because most brand get cinnamon flavor wrong. This brand did it perfectly. The flavor was not at all overpowering and the drink was still the smooth quality I am used to. I will definitely buy this brand again in the near future.
Allison M.
Pittsfield, MA
I have a great day of my resume to the point that I am going through my resume for you guys think I can see the attached resume of the morning to get back in touch base on a regular member on my phone and it is a great time with your phone is the same as last night but the
Colleen O.
Personally, I do not care for Jose Cuervo Tequila. Alternatives such as Margaritaville Tequila are more my taste. Jose Cuervo is affordable, however. Most stores will sell for under twenty dollars. I would most likely not buy again, solely because it is not my taste.
Arvetta M.
Vallejo, CA
Add a little bit of this tequila to some apple juice or cider, add a cinnamon stick and feel your body go from chilly to toasty! The cinnamon flavor in this drink is just right... Not too much and not too little! Bottoms up!
Kari J.
Hyattsville, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Jose Cuervo is my favorite tequila so it's always a staple in my cabinet. The cinnamon flavor is definitely different and adds a nice touch when mixing or even taking shots. It's not my absolute favorite flavor but if you're into cinnamon you'll probably enjoy it.
Corey Z.
I tried this for the first time recently and was pleasantly surprised. I am not a fan of cinnamon liquors, especially fireball or things of that nature I did not expect to like this as a shot, but surprisingly I really enjoyed it. Would purchase on my own
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
Oakland, CA
What is the alcohol content? 40%?