BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Camila M.
207 Union Street , APT 8, Rockland, MA
The best flavor and taste, it’s stronger in the right way.
I’m a little weak to strong deinks so I take easy with this one, I buy two time and don’t regret, You can find it in most liquor stores
Misty S.
Tishomingo, OK
Just when you think tequila can't get any better Jose Cuervo adds cinnamon for the win! The cinnamon adds the perfect kick to the already perfect tequila, they compliment each other beautifully!
Katie G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Bought a small bottle of this and mixed it with a few other things to make a cinnamon type mudslide.  It tasted great and had no gross aftertaste.  Went down smooth and did the job quick!
Olivia G.
Tempe, AZ
I used to work as a shot girl promoting this flavor of Jose Cuervo. I'm not usually a fan of cinnamon flavored drinks, but this one is very smooth. It's decently affordable too!
Alexandria O.
Louisville, KY
My significant other brought this home one night after I had asked him to pick us up something to drink. my senses immediately started to fire as soon as I smelled the tequila. It has a very strong smell just like the fireball candy. I, myself am a fruity liquor type of person, and don't really go for strong spicy drinks. If that sounds like you, I wouldn't necessarily go for this. The cinnamon in this s strong and causes it to have a strong bite. Although I've only had this drink once, I think it's safe to say I will not purchase this again. However, if it was purchased, I might revisit the idea of drinking this.
Nancy R.
Stevens Point, WI
For a special treat use Jose Cuervo Cinge Cinnamon Flavored Tequila and mix with cream. Instantly you have a drink for the holidays as well as everyday, a great pick me up.
Rachel L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Jose Cuervo has joined the other hard liquors with their very own cinnamon flavored tequila. It went down smooth with no burn or bad after taste. It smells like the holidays and tastes like a hard cinnamon candy. I mixed it with Ginger Ale and thought it tasted pretty good. Does not have a strong cinnamon taste, but smells like it would. Cannot wait to try some new drink recipes with it!
Nataria G.
Savannah, GA
If you love tequila and love to get a nice buzz with a fiery sweet cinge this is for you! It is comparable to fire ball but it taste a lot BETTER! Plus tequila gets you drunk a little faster ;). Mix this with a cider for a nice holiday party drink. This is great for making a girls night out or a beginning to celebration. By all means please remember to drink responsibly and don't drive (that's what uber is for).
Vanessa M.
I'm not the biggest tequila person, but when I was in Puerto Rico for New Year's, I tried a cinnamon margarita and it was really good! So i decided to recreate it at home with Jose Cuervo Cinnamon tequila, and it was delicious! Mix with frozen cranberry juice and put cinnamon sugar on the rim. Delish!
Nicole O.
Apache Jct, AZ
The spiciness in this tequila is not too harsh but I can see this implemented in a lot of holiday drinks. Really different taste compared to other tequila, and the alcohol taste is not as strong which is good if you are a person who does not like the overpowering alcohol taste in drinks. If you like trying new stuff, give this a go! :)
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?