BY JOSE CUERVO #50 in Tequila

Kayla S.
Tyler, TX
Cinnamon Jose Quervo is a delicious addition to any fall or winter party! Very affordable as usual for the brand, available in most liquor stores. I will definitely be a repeat customer! Very satisfied with this product.
Salina S.
Jose Cuervo Cinge Cinnamon Flavored Tequila literally taste like churros. And if you like churros, I would highly recommend. Personally not a big fan, I liked the tequila and would drink, however would not purchase myself.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not a fan. I love tequila but this give a tequila a bad name. Imagine taking fireball whiskey and mixing it together with a shot of tequila. Sounds disguising right ? Well that's basically what this stuff is. Bleh
Shiny D.
Nampa, ID
If you love cinnamon like me, you've come to the right place! I buy this on every special occasion, it is the perfect mixture of cinnamon! I definitely recommend this to my cinnamon lovers! It will not disappoint.
Anthony G.
Brunswick, MD
Speaking as someone who calls themselves a fan of tequila, I tend to not be a fan of the actual taste. Even the ones that go down smooth have an ever-so-slight sting, a prickly leftover of whatever cactus (that's what it is, right) the booze was made of. But the cinnamon flavor really takes that away; I can get completely off-my-ass wasted and not want to shower my palate in chaser. Yeah, there's still the taste of alcohol (barely) and, yeah, it kinda takes the fun out of drinking unflavored tequila, but if you're in the mood to try something new, if only for a few nights, give this Jose a try.
Brianna C.
Oklahoma City
I love love loved this product. It has a great flavor and mixes well. Heck you don't have to mix it all at. It's that good. I like it almost as good as fireball. I'm super satisfied with it and would try it again
Renee H.
Arlington, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love cinnamon anything....... i dont turn down anything cinnamon!!!!!! And it just so happen to be my favorite drink TEQUILA!!!!!! I love this brand and type of liquor! I will buy over and over and over again!
Kirsten  A.
Midwest City, OK
For a cinnamon flavored tequila, I can say this isn't bad! Although it's definitely not Fireball. It's a fair price for what it is. It was my first time buying it and I definitely think I will buy it again.
Melinda N.
Wilsonville, AL
If you have had a slight cold or allergies, this is the drink for you! I had a bad cold and my sinuses were messed up! 3 shots of this and I could breath out of my nose again! LOVE this! #WhenYourSickGetThis
Katie T.
Mt Sterling, KY
Was NOT crazy about this product! The cinnamon made the burn of the tequila that much worse! I swear I almost gagged just smelling it! I was super disappointed and thought it would be closer to fireball
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?