BY JOSE CUERVO #59 in Tequila

Kelly A.
1221
Esta tequila no me agrado tiene un sabor amargo no es ideal para mi gusto..seguramente a otras personas si le encantará su sabor
Zoey W.
Nice to sip and a good mixer with a melon liqueure but take it easy on the shots if you want to remember anything in the morning.
Aimee B.
Apo, AE
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I didn't want to like it, but oh man is this good! The cinnamon is just enough. It's a perfect combination with nearly anything.
Karla G.
yo lo utilizo mucho para hacer pasteles envinados sabe muy rico y resalta los sabores grandioso asi como para preparar bebidas
Maddy D.
Eden Mills, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am a huge tequila fan and cinnamon makes the whole thing even better! Great drink for a fun time and tastes not too bad too!
LaCrecia H.
Forest Hill, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great taste you really don't have to mix the Jose Cuervo cinnamon with anything unless you just want to but I love it in shots
Eneidianne C.
Adoro tequila dessa marca é suave e muito Boa senpre que vou para uma festa na casa de amigos levou uma garrafa e todos adoram
Ashley L.
My favorite for shooters! The only way to get the party started! The taste is so smooth! Easy to purchase and affordable
Brenda G.
Really tasty tequila it reminded me a little of fire ball but this taste more softer.Great for the coming Holidays.
Jenny C.
La marca jose cuervo es demasiado buena su sabor es exquisito y vale la pena probarla su sabor es único y delicado
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
oakland, CA
What is the alcohol content? 40%?