BY JOSE CUERVO #57 in Tequila

Maddy D.
Eden Mills, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am a huge tequila fan and cinnamon makes the whole thing even better! Great drink for a fun time and tastes not too bad too!
Karla G.
yo lo utilizo mucho para hacer pasteles envinados sabe muy rico y resalta los sabores grandioso asi como para preparar bebidas
LaCrecia H.
Forest Hill, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great taste you really don't have to mix the Jose Cuervo cinnamon with anything unless you just want to but I love it in shots
Ashley L.
My favorite for shooters! The only way to get the party started! The taste is so smooth! Easy to purchase and affordable
Brenda G.
Really tasty tequila it reminded me a little of fire ball but this taste more softer.Great for the coming Holidays.
Sara ▪.
i usually enjoy this btrand of tequila but to be honest the cinammon flavour does not go with the taste of tequila.
Jenny C.
La marca jose cuervo es demasiado buena su sabor es exquisito y vale la pena probarla su sabor es único y delicado
Keshia S.
If you're a fan of cinnamon flavored alcohol I'd try this. Its better than that gold flake alcohol in my opinion
Christina P.
East York, ON
The flavour of the cinnamon is a little too strong. I liked the idea of something different though. Good attempt.
Kauany P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Ainda nao ouvir falar dessa bebida, mais quem sabe eu ganhe para falar pra todos pq achei dessa bebida. Já quero
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?