BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Regan D.
Kingston , ON
Great for someone who likes the effects of tequila but just cannot quite handle the taste. My roomates enjoy this
Christina P.
Toronto, ON
The flavour of the cinnamon is a little too strong. I liked the idea of something different though. Good attempt.
zugheit g.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
mino muy buen sabor a un buen precio ligeramente fuerte pero tolerable deja un sabor agradable lo recomiendo
Mae T.
This product is amazing. Definitely recommend this to everyone! This product is amazing. Definitely recommend this to everyone! This product is amazing. Definitely recommend this to everyone! This product is amazing. Definitely recommend this to everyone! This product is amazing. Definitely recommend this to everyone! This product is amazing. Definitely recommend this to everyone! This product is amazing. Definitely recommend this to everyone! This product is amazing. Definitely recommend this to everyone!
Marytė L.
London, London
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Absolutely stunning design of bottle and not only that you must try this particular brand at least once.
Marijo S.
Mi tequila favorito! José Cuervo!
Sabor inigualable. Para comparit con los amigos, familiares, en pareja
kacey D.
Rockford, MI
Love this mixed with hot apple cider for a winter cocktail. Good on it's own as a shot or over ice too.
Er Jat H.
Es un buen tequila aunque ya se ha hecho muy comercial
Sabiéndolo mezclar salen muchas bebidas de lujo
Kimberly P.
Thurmond, NC
I love the cinnamon flavor tequila it is amazing. Definitely a favorite.Also great when you have colds.
Marti G.
Erie, PA
I'm biased. I love tequila. But I caution unlike other tequilas this one really needs to be chilled.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?