BY JOSE CUERVO #61 in Tequila

Adele G.
Sudbury
I’m not a huge fan of Jose Cuervo but I really like the cinnamon flavoured tequila! It’s a very affordable tequila, so the taste reflects the cost. I would still recommend this tequila to others.
Jondelys A.
the best tequila ever, i also bought at the store and i like to drink it with lemon and salt, it is delicious, the store have good prices, it is very recommended for anyone, go out and party it is good for all, it is very recommended for all. tasty  and good
Declan L.
Let’s be serious, tequila is an acquired babe taste so I always go for something with a bit of flavour and this is absolutely delicious! I usually buy it from Tesco! I can’t stomach normal tequila so this will always be my chose! Maybe only for special occasions as it can be pricey but does tend to last!
Amelia P.
Woodbridge , ON
Decent tequila! I like the name and the packaging and the price, I think I had too much of it so now I prefer to drink a different type of alcohol. This was the first tequila brand I’ve ever had!! I don’t like the way that it burns when it goes down my throat, but I mean that’s tequila in general, so there isn’t much we can do about that!!
Thaiana N.
Lisboa
Eu sou suspeita a falar dessa tequila porque eu sou uma completa apaixonada por canela, que eh uma das composiçoes dessa tequila. A canela da um toque todo especial no sabor, alem de nao deixar com que ela se torne muito doce ou enjoativa porque a canela eh mais fortinha.
Aliyah S.
Im pretty sure this is the tequilla i had a coyple weeks ago....it tasted like something sweet but had that pepper spice to ig,cant really explaun it,but let me tell you this i propably had 5 shots of these bad boys and i was out COLD.
Jorgete P.
Perfect on my pure and flamboyant banana. My digestion or animation always asks for Tequila and with that cinnamon taste is really unmistakable. A super Tequila. #newyearnewme #beautyqueen
Chelsey G.
St, ON
I find the cinnamon to be a little strong in this, harder to choose a drink to mix it with but wen you find the right one it's pretty yummy. I'll buy on occasion, but for those who love cinnamon flavors - this is a must buy!
M A.
london
I like cinnamon so naturally I was inclined to try this one! I wasn’t disappointed and I will definitely be ordering this again on my next night out. This was also a very popular drink amongst my friends and I.
Athena M.
Calgary, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My absolute guilty pleasure and favourite tequila at a reasonable price. I HIGHLY recommend this one specifically but I'm also addicted to anything cinnamon, so if you're not about that I wouldn't buy it
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
oakland, CA
What is the alcohol content? 40%?