BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Oriana L.
muy bueno excelente presentación y sabor. muy bueno para toda ocasión. Para dar en un regalo. El color y la presentación son excelentes
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Un buen tequila. Es bastante diferente a los demas que he probado. Un poco mas concentrado diria yo, pero bastante bueno. Recomendado
Yuleisy c.
I prefered the one with the yellow label, but this is good too, taste strong for me, if you are drinks friendly you have to try it..
Zoey W.
Nice to sip and a good mixer with a melon liqueure but take it easy on the shots if you want to remember anything in the morning.
Kelly A.
1221
Esta tequila no me agrado tiene un sabor amargo no es ideal para mi gusto..seguramente a otras personas si le encantará su sabor
Aimee B.
Apo, AE
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I didn't want to like it, but oh man is this good! The cinnamon is just enough. It's a perfect combination with nearly anything.
Karla G.
yo lo utilizo mucho para hacer pasteles envinados sabe muy rico y resalta los sabores grandioso asi como para preparar bebidas
Eneidianne C.
Adoro tequila dessa marca é suave e muito Boa senpre que vou para uma festa na casa de amigos levou uma garrafa e todos adoram
Maddy D.
Eden mills, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am a huge tequila fan and cinnamon makes the whole thing even better! Great drink for a fun time and tastes not too bad too!
LaCrecia H.
forest hill, texas
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great taste you really don't have to mix the Jose Cuervo cinnamon with anything unless you just want to but I love it in shots
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?