BY JOSE CUERVO #57 in Tequila

mariya p.
Leicester , Leicestershire
My friend is a bartender and says this is one of the most popular types of tequila at the moment. Probably because it's autumn and everyone wants cinnamon everything!
Patricia R.
Doral, FL
No hay tequila en el mundo mejor que este. Especial, fuerte, extraordinario. Empaque perfecto. Si olor es majestuoso. Al exquisito liqour. Perfect for social drink or un fue middle of good book. Its impeccable presentatiom. Taste ame phenomenal taste
Erin G.
Halifax, NS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is the one bottle of Tequila (or any alcohol) that I've had forever. I hardly remember not having this bottle at some point. I love cinnamon in my drinks, but this is a bit too strong compared to other brands. If I wanted to burn my mouth and throat, I'd just shove a box of cinnamon hearts in all at once.

Jose Cuervo isn't my favourite brand of tequila. I will always love Patron. The Cinnamon flavoured bottle just cemented my dislike in general.
Elizabeth K.
Oshawa, ON
I really enjoy the cinnamon flavor to this. It doesn't taste like the actual cinnamon spice-more like cinnamon gum. The flavoring cuts the harshness of the tequila and I find that it makes it nice to drink on its own-often over ice. It's also good to have something unique like this in the liquor cabinet for when guests come over.
Jose Cuervo Cinge Cinnamon Flavored Tequila , I always love to drink Tequila , most especially the sweet smell of cinnamon , it's delicious . Compared to others , it will stand out . Though I only drank it for a few times but I'm still looking for it's taste . It's handy . Yes , I would indeed strongly recommend it to my friends and acquaintances .
Alessandra M.
Mississauga, ON
Had this at a party and loved it! I wasn't the only one who loved it. i cant see how the product can be improved anymore. it was so smooth and definitely met me expectations. it was a good value for the product
Candice P.
Sydney , NS
I only drink tequila with cinnamon and oranges and this takes out the cinnamon part. If you like fire ball and not the whiskey burn I would say try this tequila
Cailey H.
Angus, Ontario
I love tequila and I love cinnamon, a great mix... Got as a sample when purchasing another alcohol, tried it and ended up loving it. Very smooth and flavorful!
Amanda W.
Sydney, NS
This tequila is delicious all on its own. It's perfect when it's ice cold. This is a great shooter substitute for fireball if you prefer tequila over whiskey.
Cavii L.
North York, ON
Hmmm... this here, is simply delicious without any extras. If you put your big kid boots on, bare back should be a chipper rather than a whimper.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?