BY JOSE CUERVO #58 in Tequila

Aliyah S.
Im pretty sure this is the tequilla i had a coyple weeks ago....it tasted like something sweet but had that pepper spice to ig,cant really explaun it,but let me tell you this i propably had 5 shots of these bad boys and i was out COLD.
Jorgete P.
Perfect on my pure and flamboyant banana. My digestion or animation always asks for Tequila and with that cinnamon taste is really unmistakable. A super Tequila. #newyearnewme #beautyqueen
Chelsey G.
St thomas , ON
I find the cinnamon to be a little strong in this, harder to choose a drink to mix it with but wen you find the right one it's pretty yummy. I'll buy on occasion, but for those who love cinnamon flavors - this is a must buy!
M A.
london
I like cinnamon so naturally I was inclined to try this one! I wasn’t disappointed and I will definitely be ordering this again on my next night out. This was also a very popular drink amongst my friends and I.
Athena M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My absolute guilty pleasure and favourite tequila at a reasonable price. I HIGHLY recommend this one specifically but I'm also addicted to anything cinnamon, so if you're not about that I wouldn't buy it
Jen P.
This is our favorite liquor. We buy this nearly every time we go to the LCBO. Its very smooth so you dont have the yuck factor when taking shots and its great as a mixed drink as well. I recommend it to everyone.
mariya p.
Leicester , Leicestershire
My friend is a bartender and says this is one of the most popular types of tequila at the moment. Probably because it's autumn and everyone wants cinnamon everything!
Patricia R.
Doral, FL
No hay tequila en el mundo mejor que este. Especial, fuerte, extraordinario. Empaque perfecto. Si olor es majestuoso. Al exquisito liqour. Perfect for social drink or un fue middle of good book. Its impeccable presentatiom. Taste ame phenomenal taste
Elizabeth K.
Oshawa, ON
I really enjoy the cinnamon flavor to this. It doesn't taste like the actual cinnamon spice-more like cinnamon gum. The flavoring cuts the harshness of the tequila and I find that it makes it nice to drink on its own-often over ice. It's also good to have something unique like this in the liquor cabinet for when guests come over.
Jose Cuervo Cinge Cinnamon Flavored Tequila , I always love to drink Tequila , most especially the sweet smell of cinnamon , it's delicious . Compared to others , it will stand out . Though I only drank it for a few times but I'm still looking for it's taste . It's handy . Yes , I would indeed strongly recommend it to my friends and acquaintances .
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?