BY JOSE CUERVO #50 in Tequila

Cailey H.
Angus, Ontario
I love tequila and I love cinnamon, a great mix... Got as a sample when purchasing another alcohol, tried it and ended up loving it. Very smooth and flavorful!
Candice P.
Sydney , NS
I only drink tequila with cinnamon and oranges and this takes out the cinnamon part. If you like fire ball and not the whiskey burn I would say try this tequila
Amanda W.
Sydney, NS
This tequila is delicious all on its own. It's perfect when it's ice cold. This is a great shooter substitute for fireball if you prefer tequila over whiskey.
Cavii L.
North York, ON
Hmmm... this here, is simply delicious without any extras. If you put your big kid boots on, bare back should be a chipper rather than a whimper.
Kristen G.
Nepean
It is a surprisingly nice spin on traditional tequila. It is very nice to drink straight, and I'm sure one could find something to mix it with.
Sarah G.
I get this more often during Christmas time, very popular in my family. We all love it. It's good mixed in with eggnog - non alcoholic eggnog.
Lindsay s.
I love this brand,the best tequila ever, this taste really awesome, I like it a lot, have a good price and I recommended it to all, have fun!
Oriana L.
muy bueno excelente presentación y sabor. muy bueno para toda ocasión. Para dar en un regalo. El color y la presentación son excelentes
Yuleisy c.
I prefered the one with the yellow label, but this is good too, taste strong for me, if you are drinks friendly you have to try it..
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Un buen tequila. Es bastante diferente a los demas que he probado. Un poco mas concentrado diria yo, pero bastante bueno. Recomendado
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?