BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Erin G.
Halifax, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is the one bottle of Tequila (or any alcohol) that I've had forever. I hardly remember not having this bottle at some point. I love cinnamon in my drinks, but this is a bit too strong compared to other brands. If I wanted to burn my mouth and throat, I'd just shove a box of cinnamon hearts in all at once.

Jose Cuervo isn't my favourite brand of tequila. I will always love Patron. The Cinnamon flavoured bottle just cemented my dislike in general.
Jose Cuervo Cinge Cinnamon Flavored Tequila , I always love to drink Tequila , most especially the sweet smell of cinnamon , it's delicious . Compared to others , it will stand out . Though I only drank it for a few times but I'm still looking for it's taste . It's handy . Yes , I would indeed strongly recommend it to my friends and acquaintances .
Thaiana N.
Lisboa
Eu sou suspeita a falar dessa tequila porque eu sou uma completa apaixonada por canela, que eh uma das composiçoes dessa tequila. A canela da um toque todo especial no sabor, alem de nao deixar com que ela se torne muito doce ou enjoativa porque a canela eh mais fortinha.
Aliyah S.
Im pretty sure this is the tequilla i had a coyple weeks ago....it tasted like something sweet but had that pepper spice to ig,cant really explaun it,but let me tell you this i propably had 5 shots of these bad boys and i was out COLD.
Jorgete P.
Perfect on my pure and flamboyant banana. My digestion or animation always asks for Tequila and with that cinnamon taste is really unmistakable. A super Tequila. #newyearnewme #beautyqueen
Chelsey G.
St Thomas, ON
I find the cinnamon to be a little strong in this, harder to choose a drink to mix it with but wen you find the right one it's pretty yummy. I'll buy on occasion, but for those who love cinnamon flavors - this is a must buy!
Jelena M.
Kragujevac
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
At first, I was not a fan of tequila. But I Tried in some bar. From that day, I start loving it. When you drink, tequila is much better than of the others. Smell and taste are perfect. I rate 10 out of 10.
Athena M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My absolute guilty pleasure and favourite tequila at a reasonable price. I HIGHLY recommend this one specifically but I'm also addicted to anything cinnamon, so if you're not about that I wouldn't buy it
Jen P.
This is our favorite liquor. We buy this nearly every time we go to the LCBO. Its very smooth so you dont have the yuck factor when taking shots and its great as a mixed drink as well. I recommend it to everyone.
Elizabeth K.
Oshawa, ON
I really enjoy the cinnamon flavor to this. It doesn't taste like the actual cinnamon spice-more like cinnamon gum. The flavoring cuts the harshness of the tequila and I find that it makes it nice to drink on its own-often over ice. It's also good to have something unique like this in the liquor cabinet for when guests come over.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?