BY JOSE CUERVO #50 in Tequila

Jessica V.
['Mississauga ', ''], ON
If you're a fan of cinnamon this is a must. The aroma is amazing and the taste is even better. Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I like the original better but this comes as a close second.
Gianna 23761 C.
El tequila es una de mis bebidas favoritas me gusta por lo simple que es prepararla Sólo hay que agregarle limón y sal y ayuda a bajar las penas esta presentación al igual que todas las esta marca tiene un 10 de 10 para mí
Jondelys A.
the best tequila ever, i also bought at the store and i like to drink it with lemon and salt, it is delicious, the store have good prices, it is very recommended for anyone, go out and party it is good for all, it is very recommended for all. tasty  and good
Declan L.
Let’s be serious, tequila is an acquired babe taste so I always go for something with a bit of flavour and this is absolutely delicious! I usually buy it from Tesco! I can’t stomach normal tequila so this will always be my chose! Maybe only for special occasions as it can be pricey but does tend to last!
Erin G.
Halifax, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is the one bottle of Tequila (or any alcohol) that I've had forever. I hardly remember not having this bottle at some point. I love cinnamon in my drinks, but this is a bit too strong compared to other brands. If I wanted to burn my mouth and throat, I'd just shove a box of cinnamon hearts in all at once.

Jose Cuervo isn't my favourite brand of tequila. I will always love Patron. The Cinnamon flavoured bottle just cemented my dislike in general.
Thaiana N.
Eu sou suspeita a falar dessa tequila porque eu sou uma completa apaixonada por canela, que eh uma das composiçoes dessa tequila. A canela da um toque todo especial no sabor, alem de nao deixar com que ela se torne muito doce ou enjoativa porque a canela eh mais fortinha.
Aliyah S.
Im pretty sure this is the tequilla i had a coyple weeks ago....it tasted like something sweet but had that pepper spice to ig,cant really explaun it,but let me tell you this i propably had 5 shots of these bad boys and i was out COLD.
Jorgete P.
Perfect on my pure and flamboyant banana. My digestion or animation always asks for Tequila and with that cinnamon taste is really unmistakable. A super Tequila. #newyearnewme #beautyqueen
Chelsey G.
St Thomas, ON
I find the cinnamon to be a little strong in this, harder to choose a drink to mix it with but wen you find the right one it's pretty yummy. I'll buy on occasion, but for those who love cinnamon flavors - this is a must buy!
M A.
I like cinnamon so naturally I was inclined to try this one! I wasn’t disappointed and I will definitely be ordering this again on my next night out. This was also a very popular drink amongst my friends and I.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?