BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Gianna 23761 C.
El tequila es una de mis bebidas favoritas me gusta por lo simple que es prepararla Sólo hay que agregarle limón y sal y ayuda a bajar las penas esta presentación al igual que todas las esta marca tiene un 10 de 10 para mí
Isamar E.
La vega
Deliciosos! Es un tequila que elegir en tu boca y te deslumbra su sabor. Unlike vodka, which is neutral, tequila has an existing flavor spectrum that needs to either be mirrored or complemented. Many tequilas have some sort of pepper spice, so cinnamon often complements it well. Cinnamon is also a natural flavor note often found in aged tequila (reposado or anejo) which comes from tequila’s time in an oak barrel.
Alexander D.
Miami

excellent tequila, with a good flavor, which together with lemon and salt make shute tequila a drink par excellence, although it is a strong liquor is good for parties and meetings, I recommend 100%. the favorite cocktail of tequila BlodyMary
Jerrica C.
Newmarket
At first I thought, hmm tequila and cinnamon?! That couldn't work, but I was happily mistaken! First off, you need to love cinnamon to enjoy this drink because it's very strong, and second, this needs to be enjoyed warm by its self. I recommend this.
Rafael R.
Doral
MY FAVORITE TEQUILA EVEEEEEEEER. This tequila let me tell you this vodka its everything you want in your nights with your friends. Flavor its good. Taste its good. Everything you will want in a tequila. Here you have it.
M A.
london
I like cinnamon so naturally I was inclined to try this one! I wasn’t disappointed and I will definitely be ordering this again on my next night out. This was also a very popular drink amongst my friends and I.
KIWI F.
San Ysidro, CA
El mejor tequila que he probado hasta ahorita, para los amantes del tequila pruébenlo. Un poco caro por la marca pero vale la pena comprarlo para ocasiones especiales y cumpleaños. Lo recomiendo mucho a todos
Jessica V.
Mississauga , ON
If you're a fan of cinnamon this is a must. The aroma is amazing and the taste is even better. Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I like the original better but this comes as a close second.
Jondelys A.
the best tequila ever, i also bought at the store and i like to drink it with lemon and salt, it is delicious, the store have good prices, it is very recommended for anyone, go out and party it is good for all, it is very recommended for all. tasty  and good
Declan L.
Let’s be serious, tequila is an acquired babe taste so I always go for something with a bit of flavour and this is absolutely delicious! I usually buy it from Tesco! I can’t stomach normal tequila so this will always be my chose! Maybe only for special occasions as it can be pricey but does tend to last!
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?