BY JOSE CUERVO #59 in Tequila

Shelby T.
Winston Salem, NC
Best party drink when you really want something good but also want to have a good time.
Rose B.
Louisville, KY
ITS LIKE CHRISTMAS IN A CUP. try this with fresh cream and a splash of red grenadine.
Tina B.
Sunset beach, Nc
Like the taste, kind of makes it easier to go down, but also makes it a little spicy
Kimmy H.
Vineland , NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Very good smooth I like to mix with cherry Pepsi great for cocktails very inexpensive
Samantha L.
I have never tried this !! I don't even think my local liquor store has this in store
Jane P.
New Hampton, NY
Flavoured tequila is the only way to go. Cinnamon makes this a great drink to mix.
Haley B.
Mmmmm cinnamon flavored tequila is always a good choice! Jose cuervo does it well!
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
There is nothing good about this. but I mean unless you like cinnamon and tequila.
Montaiya J.
Hampton, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love tequila and I love cinnamon as well so when I found this I had to try it.
taylor c.
Cinnamon isn't too strong, but enough to draw away from the taste of the tequila
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
oakland, CA
What is the alcohol content? 40%?