BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Rachel B.
Athens, GA
I mean, it's not the smoothest tequila in the world, but it's affordable and I'm in college. For how much you pay, it's the best one you can get. I prefer to drink it in mixed drinks, since it doesn't go down as easily as a nicer, more expensive tequila.
Olivia E.
Mapleton, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Cinnamon Jose is a must have for holiday season and perfect for making "hot apple pie" for tailgate and bonfires. Go to for holiday entertaining .Comparable to Fire Ball . Affordable . Satisfied every time and will continue with our holiday traditions !
Jessica S.
Macon
Fireball: The Tequila. Prepare for terrible heartburn and a massive hangover. Someone gave me a shot of this at the bar and I asked for their money back because they only way I'll ever drink this stuff again is if someone pays me. Do not recommend.
Savannah H.
I love it! Also if you're sick (cold, sinus, cough) this stuff will help you get a peaceful night sleep better than any cough medicine! Very great flavor, I love cinnamon. If you're not a huge cinnamon flavor fan probably not the best one for you.
Nilda C.
Riverview, FL
Great mixed, or alone for shots. Smooth flavor, different taste of what you're accustomed, but the price is right. I would definitely recommend it, and would buy again. Can find it most places near you. Overall I'm very happy with this product.
Brayden S.
Tucson
I was a bit skeptical when I first tried the cuervo cinnamon tequila because I am not a big tequila fan but I love fireball so I thought i'd give it a shot. The ground cinnamon in the tequila has a very strong bite and definitely helps to overpower the tequila flavor. I was definitely pleasantly surprised and have repurchased and will buy many bottles in the future!
Chantella G.
Clarksdale, MS
Was introduced to this by a colleague and I drink it on special occasion. Very affordable and doesn't break the bank. But it most definitely knocks me off my feet so I am not so much of a heavy drinker when I do drink. Recommended to others.
Linda G.
This has a very smooth taste loved it I can't wait to try it againI normally get regular tequila and got this by mistake but will get it again I would rate this as a 10
Yvette L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Margarita's anyone!? Pretty much the only thing we use it for. Once we've had a few then it's easy to take as a shot. It's not one of the smoothest tequilas out there.
Carlie R.
This product was okay. Not my favorite. First time customer, and probably won't buy again. I purchased it from abc liquors. It's not the best, I'd choose an alternative cinnamon liquor if possible. I wouldn't recommend it.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?