BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Kimmy H.
Vineland , NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Very good smooth I like to mix with cherry Pepsi great for cocktails very inexpensive
Rose B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
ITS LIKE CHRISTMAS IN A CUP. try this with fresh cream and a splash of red grenadine.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
There is nothing good about this. but I mean unless you like cinnamon and tequila.
Jane P.
Staten Island, NY
Flavoured tequila is the only way to go. Cinnamon makes this a great drink to mix.
Haley B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Mmmmm cinnamon flavored tequila is always a good choice! Jose cuervo does it well!
Montaiya J.
Hampton, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love tequila and I love cinnamon as well so when I found this I had to try it.
taylor c.
Cinnamon isn't too strong, but enough to draw away from the taste of the tequila
Rye J.
Columbus , IN
This is amazing love any cinnamon flavored alcohol very happy with this purchase
Ashley A.
Elkins, WV
This is great for straight shooters or mixed drinks!!! I prefer the mixed drinks!
Lucia G.
Pasadena, TX
Es excelente para todo tipo de eventos, mi familia lo disfruta mucho, es bueno.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?