BY JOSE CUERVO #57 in Tequila

PELINUS J.
Las Vegas , NV
Jose Cuervo is my favorite tequila of all times. It does give you that buzz feeling fast.
Alison D.
Chandler
I love this. I used to drink it all the time. The bar I went to carried it just for me!
Marissa B.
Green Bay, WI
I love cinnamon and I love tequila. They definitely found a happy medium with the two.
Jackii A.
Albany, NY
Tasted amazing and is just the right ammount for me. It leaves enough to share as well.
fawn w.
It was ok. I'm not a big fan of cinnamon flavor. My friend has some and so I tried it.
Heidi S.
Saint Peter, MN
Good for building mixed drinks and cocktails...horrible for shots. Just. Don't. Do. It.
Renee N.
I'm just not that big a fan of cinnamon flavored anything, but it's still pretty good.
Tricia H.
Was pretty good. Enjoyed the new fresh taste! Husband seemed to think it was just okay
Shelby T.
Winston Salem, NC
Best party drink when you really want something good but also want to have a good time.
leanna b.
Riverside, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Yum!! my two favorite things. tequila and cinnamon. mmm!!! so smooth bold, and amazing.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?