BY JOSE CUERVO #57 in Tequila

samantha s.
Rosedale, MD
Great twist to tequila!! I love this one in particular you should definitely give it a try.
Argelia P.
Las Vegas, NV
Estes es uno producto favorito de mi familia a mi padre le encanta y siempre tiene en casa
Amy M.
Blue Springs, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Delicious. tastes just like an apple pie. not as "fiery" as fireball. a good alternative.
Carly G.
I've had way better tasting cinnamon tasting alcohol. Skip this one and go for a whiskey
Lolita R.
Clinton, MD
Very smooth, definitely my tequila of choice. Works great on the rocks, no chaser needed
Kara M.
Syracuse, NY
Love the flavor mixes well with juice or just on the rocks prefect for family gatherings
giselle p.
Different, but not in a bad way. Is something that i would buy to enjoy with my friends.
Denice E.
Muncie, IN
All of the hype of stuff like fireball but with that nice tequila burn it tastes awesome
PELINUS J.
Las Vegas , NV
Jose Cuervo is my favorite tequila of all times. It does give you that buzz feeling fast.
Shanelly F.
Love this tequila. always buy one for events. if you like tequila you might like them...
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?