BY JOSE CUERVO #59 in Tequila

brittney w.
I love me some Jose' Cuervo! && the cinnamon is great for the holidays!! :) You should try it!
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
Ehhh. I wasn't really impressed. I'm a big tequila drinker and I didn't find this good at all.
Katie A.
SO YUMMY! honestly its so good don't have many words for this but would highly recommend this!
Fiona R.
Brooklyn, NY
Mix this with some ginger ale and you've got yourself a delicious holiday inspired cocktail!
Christy B.
Macon, GA
So good you don't need a chaser! Cinnamon flavor is not hot or overpowering like some others.
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Sadly there isn't an event near me but I can't wait to try it, it really does sound amazing.
Nadia B.
Middleburgh, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I really enjoy cinnamon flavored liquors. this one went great in apple juice and apple cider.
Ceara S.
Fort Towson, OK
So gross. cinnamon in tequila isn't good to me at all. I'd say stick to the real good stuff.
Carolyn R.
Guin
It’s pretty good to be tequila! Not the biggest fan but this is the best I have found so far
Tamara O.
Odessa, TX
I love jose Cuervo I just don't like the cinnamon flavor otherwise I always chose Jose Cuervo
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
I'm more into girly drinks so my question is.. Lol is it super strong and what can you mix with it??
jennifer t.
Wichita falls, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I have been looking for some more recipes to try with this tequila any suggestions?
Angelina C.
LAKEWOOD, CA
How do you make a "skinny" drink with it? *aside from straight up :)
Corina R.
So does anyone recommend these drink??
Kristin B.
Wichita Falls, TX
Have they added more cities yet?