BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Kailee J.
North Berwick, ME
Didn't love the cinnamon flavor! I preferred the standard Jose or Jose gold to this one.
Kara M.
Syracuse, NY
Love the flavor mixes well with juice or just on the rocks prefect for family gatherings
Denice E.
Muncie, IN
All of the hype of stuff like fireball but with that nice tequila burn it tastes awesome
Amy M.
Blue Springs, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Delicious. tastes just like an apple pie. not as "fiery" as fireball. a good alternative.
Carly G.
I've had way better tasting cinnamon tasting alcohol. Skip this one and go for a whiskey
PELINUS J.
Las Vegas, NV
Jose Cuervo is my favorite tequila of all times. It does give you that buzz feeling fast.
giselle p.
N Miami Beach, FL
Different, but not in a bad way. Is something that i would buy to enjoy with my friends.
Heidi S.
Saint Peter, MN
Good for building mixed drinks and cocktails...horrible for shots. Just. Don't. Do. It.
Alison D.
Chandler
I love this. I used to drink it all the time. The bar I went to carried it just for me!
leanna b.
Riverside , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Yum!! my two favorite things. tequila and cinnamon. mmm!!! so smooth bold, and amazing.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?