BY JOSE CUERVO #57 in Tequila

Fiona R.
Brooklyn, NY
Mix this with some ginger ale and you've got yourself a delicious holiday inspired cocktail!
Nadia B.
Middleburgh, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I really enjoy cinnamon flavored liquors. this one went great in apple juice and apple cider.
mallen b.
ABILENE, TX
Ahhhh. how refreshing. I love the cinnamon taste. I feel alp warm inside when I drink this.
Eliani L.
Tallahassee, FL
I hate tequila, but this stuff is amazing. Almost changes my opinion on tequila as a whole
Hailey T.
Bloomington, IL
:-( crabby sky smh shu sled sky slush :-( Ault chides slush slush kitty's fish since stupid
Shannon C.
Spartanburg, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Yummy.. Tequila amped up! Add to your favorite holiday drinks..or just drink it by itself.
Jessica W.
Pineville, KY
Great taste I love the cinnamon, the price isn't super cheap but it is far for what you get
Erica C.
Cleveland, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Yeah this is very strong call me weak lol , if you like strong liquor this would be for you
Lydia P.
Phoenix, AZ
This product tastes great when it's partnered with a apple ale! Also it's great for a shot!
Argelia P.
Las Vegas, NV
Estes es uno producto favorito de mi familia a mi padre le encanta y siempre tiene en casa
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?