BY JOSE CUERVO #61 in Tequila

Jessica C.
Simi valley, CA
Great drink for the holiday. way better than fireball. mouth is watering, perfect Christmas gift.
Nicole C.
This taste amazing in hot chocolate and apple cider I rarely ever buy this though only in autumn
Brittany D.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this! Put it in the freezer and drink it straight and it tastes almost like French toast!
magdalena c.
Very good liquor this liquor reminds me of fireball liquor with its cinnamon taste but very good
Alexa G.
Tacoma, WA
I hate cinnamon so naturally this was not a winner to me. in my opinion its worse than fireball.
Samantha W.
Cleveland, TN
Very smooth and not in the expensive side. If you need a good tequila I def recommend this brand
Tanya B.
Newark, OH
The flavor is incredible. Thirst quenching.Jose Cuervo Cinge Cinnamon Flavored Tequila
Jennifer W.
Anderson, IN
This is great for making Fall drinks!!! As soon as September hits it is time to break this out!!!
Melinda L.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This tequila taste really good very smooth has a great taste and smells really nice too must try
Kristin G.
I'm a fan of cinnamon anything but not a fan of Jose Cuervo! This was way better than expected!
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
oakland, CA
What is the alcohol content? 40%?