BY JOSE CUERVO #50 in Tequila

Elisabeth P.
Novi, MI
I really like this tequila. It has a spicy finish but it's not too strong to do a shot with.
Carolyn R.
Guin
It’s pretty good to be tequila! Not the biggest fan but this is the best I have found so far
Fiona R.
Brooklyn, NY
Mix this with some ginger ale and you've got yourself a delicious holiday inspired cocktail!
Christy B.
Macon, GA
So good you don't need a chaser! Cinnamon flavor is not hot or overpowering like some others.
Tamara O.
Odessa, TX
I love jose Cuervo I just don't like the cinnamon flavor otherwise I always chose Jose Cuervo
Ceara S.
Fort Towson, OK
So gross. cinnamon in tequila isn't good to me at all. I'd say stick to the real good stuff.
Katie A.
SO YUMMY! honestly its so good don't have many words for this but would highly recommend this!
Nadia B.
Howes Cave, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I really enjoy cinnamon flavored liquors. this one went great in apple juice and apple cider.
Jenna B.
Peru , IN
I like it but it's not as good as fireball! I still like it though it's just not my favorite!
Eliani L.
Tallahassee, FL
I hate tequila, but this stuff is amazing. Almost changes my opinion on tequila as a whole
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?