BY JOSE CUERVO #50 in Tequila

Estefania S.
Chula Vista, CA
Not my favorite it's too spicy for me. It's smooth but I rather go for the gold. The price is ok
Melinda L.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This tequila taste really good very smooth has a great taste and smells really nice too must try
Ericka B.
Great holiday drink, love how smooth it is and have used in recipe! Can't wait for this holidays
Brittany D.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this! Put it in the freezer and drink it straight and it tastes almost like French toast!
brittney w.
I love me some Jose' Cuervo! && the cinnamon is great for the holidays!! :) You should try it!
Vanessa J.
Leon, IA
Great stuff can’t get enough it’s delicious and beyond very good it’s amazing and its the best
Joniqua H.
Durham, NC
It went down way too hard. my chest felt like it was going to cave it because it was so strong.
Marla F.
Austin, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Some of the best tequila i have ever tried. the price is not bad for the quality of the tequila
shauna c.
Lowell, MA
so smooth and good . i love this on the rocks . best as it getssss, def choose this every time
Maria S.
Orlando, FL
I like it smooth flavor , I love cinnamon you can really taste it! Perfect for winter season!!
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?