BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Vanessa J.
Leon, IA
Great stuff can’t get enough it’s delicious and beyond very good it’s amazing and its the best
Maria S.
Orlando, FL
I like it smooth flavor , I love cinnamon you can really taste it! Perfect for winter season!!
Sara S.
Baltimore
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Absolutely love I think it goes down easy has a smooth type of taste and is great with mixing!
shauna c.
Lowell, MA
so smooth and good . i love this on the rocks . best as it getssss, def choose this every time
Dymon M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Tastes great and mixes well with other drink products. Great for mixed drinks with my friends!
brittney w.
I love me some Jose' Cuervo! && the cinnamon is great for the holidays!! :) You should try it!
Marla F.
Austin, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Some of the best tequila i have ever tried. the price is not bad for the quality of the tequila
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
Ehhh. I wasn't really impressed. I'm a big tequila drinker and I didn't find this good at all.
Claire B.
Tallahassee, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this tequila but I feel like it's trying to be fireball. It's still fun to drink though!
Carolyn R.
Guin
It’s pretty good to be tequila! Not the biggest fan but this is the best I have found so far
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?