BY JOSE CUERVO

Dusty M.
Lawrence
This was not for me. The price was right, but cinnamon and tequila was not a good combination for me.
Khatzaenyia Z.
Lenexa, KS
Only 4 stars because I'm not a fan of cinnamon, but if you mix it right you can make a 5 star drink!
Melissa B.
Penrose, NC
Amazing cinnamon taste without the burn. High quality tequila that lives up to the Jose Cuervo brand.
Jazmine G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Classic tequila with a cinnamon kick. Mixes well with RumChata to make interesting and strong drink.
Ashley G.
conover, NC
I absolutely love JC, but the cinnamon flavor adds so much more depth to an already amazing beverage.
Devan W.
Yorktown, VA
Cinnamon Tequila? No one could have done it better than Jose Cuervo! It's a great addition to cider!
DINOSKA G.
DORAL, FL
el mejor tequila que he probado, es divino, me encaaaanta, aunque actualmente es dificil de adquirir,
Andrea G.
I wasn't a big fan of this.The cinnamon wasn't a good mix with the tequila I felt in my own opinion.
Miranda F.
Lorain, OH
I love the taste of this tequila it is a very smooth flavor and you defenitly can tatse the cinnoman
Donna H.
Great all around. Perfect for mixing drinks or just to use as a shot flavor is great. Great quality
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
Oakland, CA
What is the alcohol content? 40%?