BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Samantha W.
Cleveland, TN
Very smooth and not in the expensive side. If you need a good tequila I def recommend this brand
Jennifer W.
Anderson, IN
This is great for making Fall drinks!!! As soon as September hits it is time to break this out!!!
Alexa G.
University Pl, WA
I hate cinnamon so naturally this was not a winner to me. in my opinion its worse than fireball.
magdalena c.
Very good liquor this liquor reminds me of fireball liquor with its cinnamon taste but very good
Christina H.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
This is a great starter for mixing up delicious holiday drinks to share with family and friends!
Estefania S.
Chula Vista, CA
Not my favorite it's too spicy for me. It's smooth but I rather go for the gold. The price is ok
Tanya B.
Newark
The flavor is incredible. Thirst quenching.Jose Cuervo Cinge Cinnamon Flavored Tequila
shauna c.
Lowell, MA
so smooth and good . i love this on the rocks . best as it getssss, def choose this every time
Vanessa J.
Leon, IA
Great stuff can’t get enough it’s delicious and beyond very good it’s amazing and its the best
Kristin G.
I'm a fan of cinnamon anything but not a fan of Jose Cuervo! This was way better than expected!
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?