BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Jen M.
Santa Cruz, CA
I liked the taste, much better than fireball! Went down smooth and did not leave a bad after taste
Ashton R.
Wapakoneta, OH
Pretty spicy and s mells awesome! Pretty cool kick and affordable.great for parties and holidaies.
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
This has a spicy little kick to it but definitely worth it for fun cold night with friends drinking
April C.
Essex, MD
Cinamin-y deliscuous!! If you like cinnimion then you will like this. smooth and spicy all in one!!
Kaitlyn C.
Charleston, AR
Anything cinnamon gets me going! This is so strong and burns going down but gets me feeling great!
Melinda L.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This tequila taste really good very smooth has a great taste and smells really nice too must try
Brittany D.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this! Put it in the freezer and drink it straight and it tastes almost like French toast!
Jessica C.
Simi Valley, CA
Great drink for the holiday. way better than fireball. mouth is watering, perfect Christmas gift.
Christina H.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
This is a great starter for mixing up delicious holiday drinks to share with family and friends!
magdalena c.
Very good liquor this liquor reminds me of fireball liquor with its cinnamon taste but very good
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?