BY JOSE CUERVO #50 in Tequila

Khatzaenyia Z.
Lenexa, KS
Only 4 stars because I'm not a fan of cinnamon, but if you mix it right you can make a 5 star drink!
April C.
Essex, MD
Cinamin-y deliscuous!! If you like cinnimion then you will like this. smooth and spicy all in one!!
Sherry H.
Hiram, GA
Love this. However my store doesn't carry it any longer. Said it was not available. Bring it back!!
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
This has a spicy little kick to it but definitely worth it for fun cold night with friends drinking
Kaitlyn C.
Charleston, AR
Anything cinnamon gets me going! This is so strong and burns going down but gets me feeling great!
Jen M.
Santa Cruz, CA
I liked the taste, much better than fireball! Went down smooth and did not leave a bad after taste
Ashton R.
Wapakoneta, OH
Pretty spicy and s mells awesome! Pretty cool kick and affordable.great for parties and holidaies.
Donna H.
Great all around. Perfect for mixing drinks or just to use as a shot flavor is great. Great quality
Kasey W.
Seymour, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
So good! Tastes great mixed with cream soda with whipped cream on top with cinnamon sprinkled over.
Kelsie S.
Tonopah, AZ
I love the cinnamon flavor.
It's inexpensive and tastes amazing
I love the burn the cinnamon gives
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?