BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Jazmine G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Classic tequila with a cinnamon kick. Mixes well with RumChata to make interesting and strong drink.
Miranda F.
Lorain, OH
I love the taste of this tequila it is a very smooth flavor and you defenitly can tatse the cinnoman
Amanda F.
San Antonio, TX
Omgggggggggggggggggg ongggggggggggggggg omggggggggggggg seriously omg omgggg get it;) !!!! So good
Brittany C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
It’s tequila- strong, does its job, great for a night out that may be a little blurry the next day
Sherry H.
Hiram, GA
Love this. However my store doesn't carry it any longer. Said it was not available. Bring it back!!
Kasey W.
Seymour, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
So good! Tastes great mixed with cream soda with whipped cream on top with cinnamon sprinkled over.
Maria C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Very nice tequila I love it , with some drink mixes as well I just shots indeed with limón and salt
Kelsie S.
Tonopah, AZ
I love the cinnamon flavor.
It's inexpensive and tastes amazing
I love the burn the cinnamon gives
Sheena V.
Max Meadows
Nice refreshing shot of cinnamon! Better chilled, better than fireball. Smoother. Highly recommend.
Donna H.
Great all around. Perfect for mixing drinks or just to use as a shot flavor is great. Great quality
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?