BY JOSE CUERVO #50 in Tequila

Alexandra P.
Warwick , RI
If you like fireball you'll love this! Heat to miss with apple flavored bubble water for a fall drink!
Tayla P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Tastes exactly like red hot gum, cinge is perfect for shots or mixed drinks I'm obsessed with the taste
Jazmine G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Classic tequila with a cinnamon kick. Mixes well with RumChata to make interesting and strong drink.
Ashley G.
conover, NC
I absolutely love JC, but the cinnamon flavor adds so much more depth to an already amazing beverage.
Melissa B.
Penrose, NC
Amazing cinnamon taste without the burn. High quality tequila that lives up to the Jose Cuervo brand.
el mejor tequila que he probado, es divino, me encaaaanta, aunque actualmente es dificil de adquirir,
Devan W.
Yorktown , VA
Cinnamon Tequila? No one could have done it better than Jose Cuervo! It's a great addition to cider!
Andrea G.
I wasn't a big fan of this.The cinnamon wasn't a good mix with the tequila I felt in my own opinion.
Miranda F.
Lorain, OH
I love the taste of this tequila it is a very smooth flavor and you defenitly can tatse the cinnoman
Bailey F.
Atlanta, GA
like fireball but 10 times better! better quality and goes down much smoother. expensive but worth it
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?