BY JOSE CUERVO #56 in Tequila

Yahaira R.
Kissimmee, FL
Not a fan of cinnamon, but love tequila! also, I've never tried it and.... I'm too scared to try it lol.
Alexandra P.
Warwick , RI
If you like fireball you'll love this! Heat to miss with apple flavored bubble water for a fall drink!
Megan C.
Fort Polk, LA
Yummy!!! Love the cinnamon flavor to it! It's different and I know some who don't like it but I love it
Angie Y.
Box elder, SD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love this drink! smooth taste and great to mix with. usually my go to for shots at any parties i throw
Robert P.
Richmond, CA
this cinnamon taquilia was amazing around the holidays. made the holidays that much more warm and fuzzy
Tayla S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Tastes exactly like red hot gum, cinge is perfect for shots or mixed drinks I'm obsessed with the taste
Amy L.
Dublin, VA
Love this product. It has a great cinnamon taste without knocking you over. Great value and affordable.
Nancy h.
Chino, CA
Love during the winter keeps you warm has a great cinnamon taste goes down easy love for the holidays!
Denisse G.
Has a great cinnamon kick. You can really feel the warmth. Great taste. Must try if you enjoy cinnamon.
Mikayla A.
Madison , NC
This is so good! Very smooth and easy to mix with. Great for adding a bit of spice to a holiday drink!
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
Fremont, CA
What is the alcohol content? 40%?