BY JOSE CUERVO #61 in Tequila

Yarie R.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Nice smooth flavor, not an overwhelming taste of cinnamon, it has the right amount without getting you sick.
Kim O.
Deer Park, WA
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! The cinnamon flavor is absolutely amazing. It goes so well with some sparkling apple cider.
Alyssa A.
Anacoco, LA
Great floored tequila. Great for a party or just a quiet drink at the house. Great product for a great price.
Blessing O.
Evanston, IL
This tastes like fire ball, which I love! Plus its lard liquor so you can get shwasted without the calories!
Devlyn 👑.
Seymour, TX
Love love love it for a night of getting trashed don't expect to wake up feeling okay the next morning lol
Karmen P.
Dallas, TX
This was very good for been my first time drinking liquor , it has a really good taste
You'll should try it
María Fernanda V.
My favorite tequila ever! I just drink it once or maybe twice per month but it's perfect fpr fridays nights
Jessi C.
Lake City, FL
I mix this with cream soda and it tastes AH- MAZING. Good for shots too. I can’t wait to buy another bottle
kathy k.
Meadville, PA
I drink mararitas with tequila and triplesec good combo...not a bad taste to it...and its resonible priced
Sarah S.
Osceola, IN
Hate tequila but the cinnamon flavor helps mask the tequila taste and it is less painful to take a shot of.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
oakland, CA
What is the alcohol content? 40%?