BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Angie Y.
Box elder , SD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love this drink! smooth taste and great to mix with. usually my go to for shots at any parties i throw
Denisse G.
Has a great cinnamon kick. You can really feel the warmth. Great taste. Must try if you enjoy cinnamon.
Mikayla A.
Madison, NC
This is so good! Very smooth and easy to mix with. Great for adding a bit of spice to a holiday drink!
Bailey F.
Atlanta, GA
like fireball but 10 times better! better quality and goes down much smoother. expensive but worth it
Ashley G.
Conover, NC
I absolutely love JC, but the cinnamon flavor adds so much more depth to an already amazing beverage.
Andrea G.
I wasn't a big fan of this.The cinnamon wasn't a good mix with the tequila I felt in my own opinion.
Devan W.
Yorktown, VA
Cinnamon Tequila? No one could have done it better than Jose Cuervo! It's a great addition to cider!
DINOSKA G.
DORAL, FL
el mejor tequila que he probado, es divino, me encaaaanta, aunque actualmente es dificil de adquirir,
Khatzaenyia Z.
Lenexa, KS
Only 4 stars because I'm not a fan of cinnamon, but if you mix it right you can make a 5 star drink!
Melissa B.
Penrose, NC
Amazing cinnamon taste without the burn. High quality tequila that lives up to the Jose Cuervo brand.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?