BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Alexis D.
Austin, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love this! Use this to make a margarita, and it tasked just like Cinnamon Toast Crunch! Definitely one of my favorites. Some people compare this to fireball, and I think the cinnamon is a lot less overwhelming with this one, so I prefer this over Fireball for sure!
Julissa F.
Corona, NY
I didn't really like the cinnamon in this. Although it toned down how strong it was for me i didnt like the after taste. These are typically strong for me. when me and my friends have this its normally as shots. I give it a 3 stars. Its not my personal favorite
Callie G.
Denver, NC
I enjoyed this tequila a lot more than I thought I was going to. It is a weird combination of flavors but it works together. It definitely met my expectations and is a fairly affordable tequila. It is smooth and mixes well in drinks. I would recommend this alcohol if you like cinnamon flavoring.
Samantha A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not a fan of the cinnamon flavored liquor. It burns going down as it is, the additional fire kick cinnamon gives isn't appealing. Especially in tequila, I personally feel it kind of cheapens the brand and taste,
Krislyn B.
Carriere, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Okay. So I love tequila and I don't love this one. I don't know why I thought cinnamon would be a good thing to mingle with my tequila, but it's really really not. Not good in my egg nog. Not good with shots. Just NOT good.
susan r.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I was skeptical about trying a flavored tequila but I was pleasantly surprised by Cinge! I wouldn't drink it with salt and lime as I usually do tequila, but it was great on its own and also with cranberry juice.
Stephanie C.
Victorville , CA
Normally I am not a fan of cinnamon flavored things, especially alcohol. I have only tried it once and it had a pretty good flavor. This brand is pretty affordable and I would possibly by it again at someone's request.
Gabrielle M.
Interesting flavor, however, I enjoyed it. I love tequila and was really skeptical about mixing it with cinnamon. Mixed this with an Apple Juice and enjoyed it. It is a nice fall flavor to me. I would enjoy just regular Jose Cuervo for summer months. This is a good fall mixer.
Thalia N.
The taste is loaded with artificial cinnamon and the very sweet flavor of agave nectar. It takes like an alcoholic Red Hots candy. I couldn’t detect any tequila flavor, although I could taste some alcohol in it. It’s cloying and very simple, lacking any sophistication or complexity.
Kiley V.
Saint Paul, MN
I love making margaritas with Jose, gives it the perfect tastes! Makes a smooth drink. I enjoy keeping this on my bar shelf at home. I especially enjoy a great margarita on the rocks while relaxing by the lake on a hot summer day! I would highly recommend this!
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?