BY JOSE CUERVO #59 in Tequila

susan r.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I was skeptical about trying a flavored tequila but I was pleasantly surprised by Cinge! I wouldn't drink it with salt and lime as I usually do tequila, but it was great on its own and also with cranberry juice.
Stephanie C.
Victorville , CA
Normally I am not a fan of cinnamon flavored things, especially alcohol. I have only tried it once and it had a pretty good flavor. This brand is pretty affordable and I would possibly by it again at someone's request.
Gabrielle M.
Interesting flavor, however, I enjoyed it. I love tequila and was really skeptical about mixing it with cinnamon. Mixed this with an Apple Juice and enjoyed it. It is a nice fall flavor to me. I would enjoy just regular Jose Cuervo for summer months. This is a good fall mixer.
Kiley V.
Saint Paul, MN
I love making margaritas with Jose, gives it the perfect tastes! Makes a smooth drink. I enjoy keeping this on my bar shelf at home. I especially enjoy a great margarita on the rocks while relaxing by the lake on a hot summer day! I would highly recommend this!
jamie e.
Crestline, OH
love the cinnamon flavor mixed with root beer ...i have only purchased this once but will again in the future ..you can use any flavor of tequila with a mixed drink  i purchased this at krogers ....i would recommend this product to others its teh bomb
Rachel B.
Athens, GA
I mean, it's not the smoothest tequila in the world, but it's affordable and I'm in college. For how much you pay, it's the best one you can get. I prefer to drink it in mixed drinks, since it doesn't go down as easily as a nicer, more expensive tequila.
Jessica S.
Macon
Fireball: The Tequila. Prepare for terrible heartburn and a massive hangover. Someone gave me a shot of this at the bar and I asked for their money back because they only way I'll ever drink this stuff again is if someone pays me. Do not recommend.
Savannah H.
I love it! Also if you're sick (cold, sinus, cough) this stuff will help you get a peaceful night sleep better than any cough medicine! Very great flavor, I love cinnamon. If you're not a huge cinnamon flavor fan probably not the best one for you.
Chantella G.
Fort Smith, AR
Was introduced to this by a colleague and I drink it on special occasion. Very affordable and doesn't break the bank. But it most definitely knocks me off my feet so I am not so much of a heavy drinker when I do drink. Recommended to others.
Brayden S.
Tucson
I was a bit skeptical when I first tried the cuervo cinnamon tequila because I am not a big tequila fan but I love fireball so I thought i'd give it a shot. The ground cinnamon in the tequila has a very strong bite and definitely helps to overpower the tequila flavor. I was definitely pleasantly surprised and have repurchased and will buy many bottles in the future!
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
oakland, CA
What is the alcohol content? 40%?