BY JOSE CUERVO #50 in Tequila

Samantha A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not a fan of the cinnamon flavored liquor. It burns going down as it is, the additional fire kick cinnamon gives isn't appealing. Especially in tequila, I personally feel it kind of cheapens the brand and taste,
Krislyn B.
Carriere, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Okay. So I love tequila and I don't love this one. I don't know why I thought cinnamon would be a good thing to mingle with my tequila, but it's really really not. Not good in my egg nog. Not good with shots. Just NOT good.
susan r.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I was skeptical about trying a flavored tequila but I was pleasantly surprised by Cinge! I wouldn't drink it with salt and lime as I usually do tequila, but it was great on its own and also with cranberry juice.
Stephanie C.
Victorville , CA
Normally I am not a fan of cinnamon flavored things, especially alcohol. I have only tried it once and it had a pretty good flavor. This brand is pretty affordable and I would possibly by it again at someone's request.
Gabrielle M.
Interesting flavor, however, I enjoyed it. I love tequila and was really skeptical about mixing it with cinnamon. Mixed this with an Apple Juice and enjoyed it. It is a nice fall flavor to me. I would enjoy just regular Jose Cuervo for summer months. This is a good fall mixer.
Thalia N.
The taste is loaded with artificial cinnamon and the very sweet flavor of agave nectar. It takes like an alcoholic Red Hots candy. I couldn’t detect any tequila flavor, although I could taste some alcohol in it. It’s cloying and very simple, lacking any sophistication or complexity.
Kiley V.
Saint Paul, MN
I love making margaritas with Jose, gives it the perfect tastes! Makes a smooth drink. I enjoy keeping this on my bar shelf at home. I especially enjoy a great margarita on the rocks while relaxing by the lake on a hot summer day! I would highly recommend this!
jamie e.
Crestline, OH
love the cinnamon flavor mixed with root beer ...i have only purchased this once but will again in the future ..you can use any flavor of tequila with a mixed drink  i purchased this at krogers ....i would recommend this product to others its teh bomb
Rachel B.
Athens, GA
I mean, it's not the smoothest tequila in the world, but it's affordable and I'm in college. For how much you pay, it's the best one you can get. I prefer to drink it in mixed drinks, since it doesn't go down as easily as a nicer, more expensive tequila.
Jessica S.
Fireball: The Tequila. Prepare for terrible heartburn and a massive hangover. Someone gave me a shot of this at the bar and I asked for their money back because they only way I'll ever drink this stuff again is if someone pays me. Do not recommend.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?