BY JOSE CUERVO #57 in Tequila

María Fernanda V.
My favorite tequila ever! I just drink it once or maybe twice per month but it's perfect fpr fridays nights
Jessi C.
Lake City, FL
I mix this with cream soda and it tastes AH- MAZING. Good for shots too. I can’t wait to buy another bottle
Anna W.
Bellaire
Not my cup 'o tea. Would be great for cinnamon lovers, or an add on to a hot drink. Will not purchase again
Sarah S.
Osceola, IN
Hate tequila but the cinnamon flavor helps mask the tequila taste and it is less painful to take a shot of.
Devlyn 👑.
Seymour, TX
Love love love it for a night of getting trashed don't expect to wake up feeling okay the next morning lol
Karmen P.
Dallas, TX
This was very good for been my first time drinking liquor , it has a really good taste
You'll should try it
Eva P.
Charlotte, NC
Just like a fireball shot. Hot, spicy, flavorful, burns a hole in your insides! A must try at least once.
Marissa C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is perfect for when you are doing mixed drinks! There is so many drinks you can create using this:)!
Meredith T.
Lawrenceville, GA
The cinnamon gives it a nice kick and burn down the throat! This drink is lovely with lime on the beach!
Sheree L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Jose Cuervo has never let me down very good product smooth when chilled and great for making mixed drinks
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?