BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

southern g.
Very smooth tasting and tastes great with a little sprite. Shaken! not stirred! Affordable and delicious.
Brooke W.
Caledonia, MI
Too cinnamon tasting! I love the flavor but this was burning my throat! A little too strong for my liking
Jen M.
Burien
I was not a fan of this. It made me do exactly as the name stated...Cringe. I won’t be getting it again.
Denisse G.
Has a great cinnamon kick. You can really feel the warmth. Great taste. Must try if you enjoy cinnamon.
Robert P.
Richmond, CA
this cinnamon taquilia was amazing around the holidays. made the holidays that much more warm and fuzzy
Alexandra P.
Warwick , RI
If you like fireball you'll love this! Heat to miss with apple flavored bubble water for a fall drink!
Megan C.
Wilkinson, IN
Yummy!!! Love the cinnamon flavor to it! It's different and I know some who don't like it but I love it
Angie Y.
Box elder , SD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love this drink! smooth taste and great to mix with. usually my go to for shots at any parties i throw
Amy L.
Dublin, VA
Love this product. It has a great cinnamon taste without knocking you over. Great value and affordable.
Mikayla A.
Madison, NC
This is so good! Very smooth and easy to mix with. Great for adding a bit of spice to a holiday drink!
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?