BY JOSE CUERVO #50 in Tequila

Yarie R.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Nice smooth flavor, not an overwhelming taste of cinnamon, it has the right amount without getting you sick.
María Fernanda V.
My favorite tequila ever! I just drink it once or maybe twice per month but it's perfect fpr fridays nights
Jessi C.
Lake City, FL
I mix this with cream soda and it tastes AH- MAZING. Good for shots too. I can’t wait to buy another bottle
Anna C.
Moorefield , WV
Not my cup 'o tea. Would be great for cinnamon lovers, or an add on to a hot drink. Will not purchase again
kathy k.
Meadville, PA
I drink mararitas with tequila and triplesec good combo...not a bad taste to it...and its resonible priced
Sarah S.
Osceola, IN
Hate tequila but the cinnamon flavor helps mask the tequila taste and it is less painful to take a shot of.
Karmen P.
Dallas, TX
This was very good for been my first time drinking liquor , it has a really good taste
You'll should try it
Jasmine S.
Las Vegas , Nevada
These kind of remind me of a fireball beer. They are soo good. Especially if you love the cinnamon flavors
Devlyn 👑.
Seymour, TX
Love love love it for a night of getting trashed don't expect to wake up feeling okay the next morning lol
Eva P.
Charlotte, NC
Just like a fireball shot. Hot, spicy, flavorful, burns a hole in your insides! A must try at least once.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?