BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Meredith T.
Lawrenceville, GA
The cinnamon gives it a nice kick and burn down the throat! This drink is lovely with lime on the beach!
Kenia L.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the jose cuervo gold but this cinnamoon one tastes kind of gross and i wouldnmt purchase it again
Yahaira R.
Kissimmee, FL
Not a fan of cinnamon, but love tequila! also, I've never tried it and.... I'm too scared to try it lol.
Brooke W.
Caledonia, MI
Too cinnamon tasting! I love the flavor but this was burning my throat! A little too strong for my liking
Marissa C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is perfect for when you are doing mixed drinks! There is so many drinks you can create using this:)!
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is a great kicker for a holiday drink for guests and parties. The cinnamon flavor is very tasteful!
Dawn Z.
Burlington, NJ
I love cinnamon and I love tequila so this is very great mix I have made this my main drink when I go out
Jen M.
Burien
I was not a fan of this. It made me do exactly as the name stated...Cringe. I won’t be getting it again.
Sheree L.
Jose Cuervo has never let me down very good product smooth when chilled and great for making mixed drinks
Sherri C.
Lakeland, FL
Average as far a cinnamon flavors go. Above average for a tequila! Jose Cuervo is the best I've ever had.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?