BY JOSE CUERVO #59 in Tequila

Yvette L.
Canton, OH
This is my favorite drinks and only drink once in a while but I really like it because it my teeth when they hurt
Nicole S.
Washington , DC
Did not love the cinnamon taste in my tequila! If I want a cinnamon taste I would go for fireball! A miss for me.
Jeanette L.
Charlotte, NC
Great when mixed and when taken on the rocks. Love all the flavors it comes in as well. Definitely recommend this
Rossana A.
Miami
Me encanta, tengo una camisa de José cuervo porque me encanta sus productos, son muy ricos y deleitan el paladar
Shariah D.
Denton, TX
Bought this bottle at Total Wine for my mom for Mother’s Day. She loved it! Perfect for mixing in with Rumchata.
Mandy D.
Greenwood, IN
Soo amazing!  Soo good!  Natural cinnamon! Best to drink chilled.  Better than any competitors cinnamon flavored!
Shannon F.
I've tried this one. It wasn't bad, and I'd have it again. For me personally, its just a one time thing though
Amber Y.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This sounds really good. I like fireball whiskey and the cinnamon flavor with that, so this would be delicious
Chanelle w.
Winter Spgs, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pretty good. Reminds me of fireball and JD cinnamon whiskey. I'm not a big drinker but this is good for shots.
v-26129461 ariana nathaly r.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Un peligro. Soy delicada con estas bebidas. Aunque tiene ese pequeño toque. Muy sutil de canela. Nada especial
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
oakland, CA
What is the alcohol content? 40%?