BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Kelly R.
Belfry, KY
Yummy taste. Excellent for a get together with the girls. Always up for a shot. One of my all time favorites.
sara a.
san diego, ca
It's so delicious. my dad gived it a try and would not stop. It was pretty good. loved it. worth it as well.
Jasmine S.
Las Vegas , Nevada
These kind of remind me of a fireball beer. They are soo good. Especially if you love the cinnamon flavors
Sarah S.
Osceola, IN
Hate tequila but the cinnamon flavor helps mask the tequila taste and it is less painful to take a shot of.
kathy k.
Meadville, PA
I drink mararitas with tequila and triplesec good combo...not a bad taste to it...and its resonible priced
Devlyn 👑.
Seymour, TX
Love love love it for a night of getting trashed don't expect to wake up feeling okay the next morning lol
Jessi C.
Lake City, FL
I mix this with cream soda and it tastes AH- MAZING. Good for shots too. I can’t wait to buy another bottle
Anna C.
Moorefield , WV
Not my cup 'o tea. Would be great for cinnamon lovers, or an add on to a hot drink. Will not purchase again
Karmen P.
Dallas, TX
This was very good for been my first time drinking liquor , it has a really good taste
You'll should try it
María Fernanda V.
My favorite tequila ever! I just drink it once or maybe twice per month but it's perfect fpr fridays nights
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?