BY JOSE CUERVO #50 in Tequila

Pamela D.
Norristown, PA
Muy buena tanbien si te gusta mucho la canela ahora la puedes tener hasta en el tequila,excelente idea cierto?
Lisa W.
Rosiclare, IL
Love, love, love this!!! If you are a cinnamon fan you will love it too! Sweet and not overpowering. Try some!
Shannon F.
I've tried this one. It wasn't bad, and I'd have it again. For me personally, its just a one time thing though
Amanda B.
Really really good! Goes nicely with Coke also! Definitely recommend to anyone who likes cinnamon and tequila.
Allison D.
Hartville, OH
This is so good. It taste amazing and it's not very expensive. If you like this taste then you will love this.
Chanelle w.
Winter Spgs, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pretty good. Reminds me of fireball and JD cinnamon whiskey. I'm not a big drinker but this is good for shots.
Amber Y.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This sounds really good. I like fireball whiskey and the cinnamon flavor with that, so this would be delicious
V-26129461 Ariana Nathaly R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Un peligro. Soy delicada con estas bebidas. Aunque tiene ese pequeño toque. Muy sutil de canela. Nada especial
Mandy D.
Greenwood, IN
Soo amazing!  Soo good!  Natural cinnamon! Best to drink chilled.  Better than any competitors cinnamon flavored!
Kim O.
Deer Park, WA
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! The cinnamon flavor is absolutely amazing. It goes so well with some sparkling apple cider.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?