BY JOSE CUERVO #59 in Tequila

Emma P.
Sitka, KY
I love cinnamon. What could be better than cinnamon & tequila. For me the cinnamon makes for a smooth easier drink.
Sarah S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This particular flavor is great if you're looking to change things up a little. Definitely better if it's chilled.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
Wow wow wow I can not wait to taste this stuff. . I hope we get it in my area ....................................
Jenna Y.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is not as good as fireball. I like it but it doesn't really sit well in my stomach. I always get a tummy ache.
Annie O.
This is 8s the best tequila. It burns a bit on the way down but in the good way. It mixes well into other drinks
Dave B.
Watertown
This stuff is dangerously delicious. I love it, I just wish the series in my area still carried it. It's amazing.
Amanda K.
Honolulu , HI
This stuff tastes super good but i cant drink too much of it at one time. Its good to have when guests are over.
Emily W.
Boaz, AL
My favvvvvv. Love tequila. Especially back in college. Always a go to on a weekend. Always have fun with my girls
Jessica J.
Goes good with green tea or even with ice cream. Spice up some warm apple cider. Or do shots while playing a game
Layne B.
Spring, TX
Interesting to try. I would not buy again just to have but would be a fun party drink or to go in a mixer maybe.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
oakland, CA
What is the alcohol content? 40%?