BY JOSE CUERVO #57 in Tequila

Jenna Y.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is not as good as fireball. I like it but it doesn't really sit well in my stomach. I always get a tummy ache.
Michelle S.
West Palm Bch, FL
I'd love to go to a tasting but there are none in my area not even close oh well I'm sure it's good! It's tequilla!
Emma P.
Sitka, KY
I love cinnamon. What could be better than cinnamon & tequila. For me the cinnamon makes for a smooth easier drink.
Stacey M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I tried this a few weeks ago in a cinnamon margarita and it was delicious! I love cinnamon and Jose brand products.
Alysia F.
Grandy, NC
Love this! Love the hint of cinnamon. It's just enough! Personally didn't mix with anything. Goes down super smooth
Wendy Houa V.
Sacramento, CA
It has a nice kick at the end of this tequila from the cinnamon. You will not need a chaser drink for this alcohol.
Amanda K.
Honolulu , HI
This stuff tastes super good but i cant drink too much of it at one time. Its good to have when guests are over.
Layne B.
Spring, TX
Interesting to try. I would not buy again just to have but would be a fun party drink or to go in a mixer maybe.
Jeanette L.
Charlotte, NC
Great when mixed and when taken on the rocks. Love all the flavors it comes in as well. Definitely recommend this
Dave B.
Watertown
This stuff is dangerously delicious. I love it, I just wish the series in my area still carried it. It's amazing.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?