BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Rossana A.
Miami
Me encanta, tengo una camisa de José cuervo porque me encanta sus productos, son muy ricos y deleitan el paladar
Chanelle w.
Winter Spgs, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pretty good. Reminds me of fireball and JD cinnamon whiskey. I'm not a big drinker but this is good for shots.
Amanda B.
Really really good! Goes nicely with Coke also! Definitely recommend to anyone who likes cinnamon and tequila.
Shannon F.
I've tried this one. It wasn't bad, and I'd have it again. For me personally, its just a one time thing though
Allison D.
Hartville, OH
This is so good. It taste amazing and it's not very expensive. If you like this taste then you will love this.
Amber Y.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This sounds really good. I like fireball whiskey and the cinnamon flavor with that, so this would be delicious
Pamela D.
Norristown, PA
Muy buena tanbien si te gusta mucho la canela ahora la puedes tener hasta en el tequila,excelente idea cierto?
V-26129461 Ariana Nathaly R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Un peligro. Soy delicada con estas bebidas. Aunque tiene ese pequeño toque. Muy sutil de canela. Nada especial
Mandy D.
Greenwood, IN
Soo amazing!  Soo good!  Natural cinnamon! Best to drink chilled.  Better than any competitors cinnamon flavored!
Lisa W.
Rosiclare, IL
Love, love, love this!!! If you are a cinnamon fan you will love it too! Sweet and not overpowering. Try some!
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?