BY JOSE CUERVO

Jessica F.
Boyne City, MI
This tasted like a dessert, i added whip cream and it was amazing! I will.be buying this again! I also like the design.
Carissa C.
Garden City, ID
It's delicious. more smoothr then fire ball but still that strong cinnamon taste. I love it in coffee cider and cocoa
Sharron S.
Paragould, AR
Okay thanks for the best friend to me know you want me know how you want the kids they have changed the same as oooooo
Ami P.
Loxley, AL
I love this tequila! it's a great drink to sip nd a good alternative to drinking fireball! it's a little thick but good
Mykeisha c.
Bakersfield , CA
I love how smooth this drink is and its a personal favorite of mine i would definitely recommend to anyone over 21 lol
April T.
Grubville
The only tequila that I will drink and enjoy. Do not care for the way other brands and flavors taste. This is awesome.
Sheila S.
BERWYN, PA
Oh wow. so many bad memories don't even know where to start. Stay away my friends, stay away!!! Overall great tequila!
Jessica M.
This sounds disgusting. I love Jose Cuervo in my Margaritas but Jose with cinnamon sounds like it would make throw up.
Maggie M.
Brooklyn, NY
Loved it. Spicy, great to use in apple cider mixed drinks. Would definitely recommend for use in fall/winter mixology.
Diane H.
Absolutely love this - cinnamon flavor is outstanding! Great after taste and love doing shots!! Always my too choice!
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
Oakland, CA
What is the alcohol content? 40%?