BY JOSE CUERVO #52 in Tequila

Alysia F.
Grandy, NC
Love this! Love the hint of cinnamon. It's just enough! Personally didn't mix with anything. Goes down super smooth
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
Wow wow wow I can not wait to taste this stuff. . I hope we get it in my area ....................................
Stacey M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I tried this a few weeks ago in a cinnamon margarita and it was delicious! I love cinnamon and Jose brand products.
Wendy Houa V.
Sacramento, CA
It has a nice kick at the end of this tequila from the cinnamon. You will not need a chaser drink for this alcohol.
Alaina B.
Bloomington, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Had a blast at Kilroys Sports bar for the Cinge release. Love the product definitely changed my opinion of tequila.
Emma P.
Sitka, KY
I love cinnamon. What could be better than cinnamon & tequila. For me the cinnamon makes for a smooth easier drink.
Michelle S.
West Palm Bch, FL
I'd love to go to a tasting but there are none in my area not even close oh well I'm sure it's good! It's tequilla!
Sarah S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This particular flavor is great if you're looking to change things up a little. Definitely better if it's chilled.
Nayeli P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
It's from my favorite tequilas! is very good tequila is something that normally I buy so I recommend 100% I💕cuervo
Jenna Y.
Citrus heights
This is not as good as fireball. I like it but it doesn't really sit well in my stomach. I always get a tummy ache.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?