BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Alaina B.
Bloomington, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Had a blast at Kilroys Sports bar for the Cinge release. Love the product definitely changed my opinion of tequila.
Shariah D.
Denton, TX
Bought this bottle at Total Wine for my mom for Mother’s Day. She loved it! Perfect for mixing in with Rumchata.
Jeanette L.
Charlotte, NC
Great when mixed and when taken on the rocks. Love all the flavors it comes in as well. Definitely recommend this
Layne B.
Spring, TX
Interesting to try. I would not buy again just to have but would be a fun party drink or to go in a mixer maybe.
Amanda K.
Honolulu , HI
This stuff tastes super good but i cant drink too much of it at one time. Its good to have when guests are over.
Emily W.
Boaz, AL
My favvvvvv. Love tequila. Especially back in college. Always a go to on a weekend. Always have fun with my girls
Yvette L.
Canton, OH
This is my favorite drinks and only drink once in a while but I really like it because it my teeth when they hurt
Nicole S.
Bellevue, WA
Did not love the cinnamon taste in my tequila! If I want a cinnamon taste I would go for fireball! A miss for me.
Annie O.
This is 8s the best tequila. It burns a bit on the way down but in the good way. It mixes well into other drinks
Rossana A.
Miami
Me encanta, tengo una camisa de José cuervo porque me encanta sus productos, son muy ricos y deleitan el paladar
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?