BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Madison K.
Denham Spgs, LA
So good always tasty a good pick me up just don't drink too much to quick so smooth, it's good and smells not too bad
Emma P.
Sitka, KY
I love cinnamon. What could be better than cinnamon & tequila. For me the cinnamon makes for a smooth easier drink.
Stacey M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I tried this a few weeks ago in a cinnamon margarita and it was delicious! I love cinnamon and Jose brand products.
Alysia F.
Grandy, NC
Love this! Love the hint of cinnamon. It's just enough! Personally didn't mix with anything. Goes down super smooth
Alaina B.
Bloomington, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Had a blast at Kilroys Sports bar for the Cinge release. Love the product definitely changed my opinion of tequila.
Jenna Y.
Citrus heights
This is not as good as fireball. I like it but it doesn't really sit well in my stomach. I always get a tummy ache.
Wendy Houa V.
Sacramento, CA
It has a nice kick at the end of this tequila from the cinnamon. You will not need a chaser drink for this alcohol.
Nayeli P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
It's from my favorite tequilas! is very good tequila is something that normally I buy so I recommend 100% I💕cuervo
Michelle S.
West Palm Bch, FL
I'd love to go to a tasting but there are none in my area not even close oh well I'm sure it's good! It's tequilla!
Sarah S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This particular flavor is great if you're looking to change things up a little. Definitely better if it's chilled.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?