BY JOSE CUERVO #56 in Tequila

Sheila S.
BERWYN, PA
Oh wow. so many bad memories don't even know where to start. Stay away my friends, stay away!!! Overall great tequila!
Jessica F.
Boyne City, MI
This tasted like a dessert, i added whip cream and it was amazing! I will.be buying this again! I also like the design.
Carissa C.
boise, ID
It's delicious. more smoothr then fire ball but still that strong cinnamon taste. I love it in coffee cider and cocoa
Jessica M.
This sounds disgusting. I love Jose Cuervo in my Margaritas but Jose with cinnamon sounds like it would make throw up.
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
Tastes just like a hot tamale candy! Goes down smooth and leaves you feeling warm. Perfect to add into hot apple cider
Jennifer S.
Brandon, FL
Great for the Holidays for sure. A huge crowd pleaser. Great as a shot or to mix with other things. I loved this one.
Victoria B.
Douglasville, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Granted I am not a huge fan of cinnamon, but this is just awful. My friend immediately pucked and she likes Fireball.
Diane H.
Absolutely love this - cinnamon flavor is outstanding! Great after taste and love doing shots!! Always my too choice!
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
Love this stuff. Always a hit with my friends and I! I love the cinnamon flavor,gives it that extra delicious taste!
Ruth W.
Clinton, CT
One of my favorite cinnamon alcohols! When you mix it with Angry Orchard it tastes like apple pie! Highly recommend.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
Fremont, CA
What is the alcohol content? 40%?