BY JOSE CUERVO #52 in Tequila

Maggie M.
Brooklyn, NY
Loved it. Spicy, great to use in apple cider mixed drinks. Would definitely recommend for use in fall/winter mixology.
Sheila S.
BERWYN, PA
Oh wow. so many bad memories don't even know where to start. Stay away my friends, stay away!!! Overall great tequila!
Amanda C.
Hurricane
Love this stuff, goes down smooth and warm and you only need a couple shots to get you there fast :) love, love, love.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I like this beverage because it has a hint of cinnamon which makes it a little bit more warmer than usual on the throat
Carissa C.
boise, ID
It's delicious. more smoothr then fire ball but still that strong cinnamon taste. I love it in coffee cider and cocoa
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
Tastes just like a hot tamale candy! Goes down smooth and leaves you feeling warm. Perfect to add into hot apple cider
Sharron S.
Paragould, AR
Okay thanks for the best friend to me know you want me know how you want the kids they have changed the same as oooooo
Mykeisha c.
Bakersfield , CA
I love how smooth this drink is and its a personal favorite of mine i would definitely recommend to anyone over 21 lol
Ami P.
Loxley, AL
I love this tequila! it's a great drink to sip nd a good alternative to drinking fireball! it's a little thick but good
Kristin R.
New Braunfels, TX
Not my favorite. I think I was expecting Fireball or something similar. Maybe a yummy add in to a Christmas cocktail?
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?