BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Madison K.
Denham Spgs, LA
So good always tasty a good pick me up just don't drink too much to quick so smooth, it's good and smells not too bad
Kristin R.
New Braunfels, TX
Not my favorite. I think I was expecting Fireball or something similar. Maybe a yummy add in to a Christmas cocktail?
Ruth W.
Clinton, CT
One of my favorite cinnamon alcohols! When you mix it with Angry Orchard it tastes like apple pie! Highly recommend.
Natalie M.
Cleburne , TX
Love the way this tequila tastes and adds spice to your cocktails. Perfect for the upcoming holidays and cold weather
Victoria B.
Douglasville, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Granted I am not a huge fan of cinnamon, but this is just awful. My friend immediately pucked and she likes Fireball.
Anna S.
Kershaw, SC
I like Jose Cuervo and only drink it tequila on special occasions. But the cinnamon flavor makes it easier to drink.
Courtney K.
Cobleskill, NY
One word to say, YUM! It was super good, I don't regret buying it in the least. It's something I'd happily get again.
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
Love this stuff. Always a hit with my friends and I! I love the cinnamon flavor,gives it that extra delicious taste!
Jennifer S.
Brandon, FL
Great for the Holidays for sure. A huge crowd pleaser. Great as a shot or to mix with other things. I loved this one.
Marissa L.
Coventry, RI
Perfect size. jose cuervo is the best tequila
great taste if you love cinnamon
you can taste it perfectly and tequila
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?