BY JOSE CUERVO #57 in Tequila

Shyntaya H.
I like ut but it isn't my favorite, I drink from time to time but I guess I am more of a wine person, my brother loves it!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Im not a big alcohol drinker but this cinnamon flavor is the bomb. I love it. It's the perfect companion to any winter day.
Karisa M.
Middle Sackville, NS
UMust love cinnamon! Luckily I adore cinnamon. Sweet and smooth, can be served on the rocks or makes a delicious mixer too.
Frances N.
Alliance, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Oh my goodness! This stuff is so much better than fireball. Goes down smooth with an awesome flavor and no bad after taste.
Le Petit P.
I actually really liked this at the Tequila Tasting. Cinnamon usually gets a bad name but this was pleasantly surprising.
lizette m.
Compton, CA
Its okay not in love but its fine , would drink it again but not as much as a fan of this flavor one prefer the plane one
Jess M.
Louisville, KY
I love the taste of alcohol mized with a spice like connamon. Gives a little bit of a bite on top of the bite of alcohol.
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This honestly tastes like fireball! Will be drinking it in the near future! This is great for parties and is always a hit
Angelica G.
Cicero, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Soooo good, way better than fireball. It's strong, but doesn't taste like it which I love. Plus the quality is on point.
brandy c.
terre haute, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
very good during the fall and winter i like the cinnamon flavers when the weather gets cooler but it is very high quality
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?