BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Ami P.
Loxley, AL
I love this tequila! it's a great drink to sip nd a good alternative to drinking fireball! it's a little thick but good
Sheila S.
BERWYN, PA
Oh wow. so many bad memories don't even know where to start. Stay away my friends, stay away!!! Overall great tequila!
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I like this beverage because it has a hint of cinnamon which makes it a little bit more warmer than usual on the throat
Jessica F.
Boyne City, MI
This tasted like a dessert, i added whip cream and it was amazing! I will.be buying this again! I also like the design.
Sharron S.
Paragould, AR
Okay thanks for the best friend to me know you want me know how you want the kids they have changed the same as oooooo
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
I love how smooth this drink is and its a personal favorite of mine i would definitely recommend to anyone over 21 lol
Amanda C.
Nitro
Love this stuff, goes down smooth and warm and you only need a couple shots to get you there fast :) love, love, love.
Jessica M.
This sounds disgusting. I love Jose Cuervo in my Margaritas but Jose with cinnamon sounds like it would make throw up.
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
Tastes just like a hot tamale candy! Goes down smooth and leaves you feeling warm. Perfect to add into hot apple cider
Marissa L.
Coventry, RI
Perfect size. jose cuervo is the best tequila
great taste if you love cinnamon
you can taste it perfectly and tequila
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?