BY JOSE CUERVO

Jessica S.
Tastest like cinnamon, but fireball or goldschlager is definitely better! Sorry to disappont, but definitely not worth buying.
Kimberly C.
Moreno Valley, CA
Tastes wonderful! My Cinnamon Margarita is in wide demand among my crew! You must definitely try, you will not be disappointed.
Kelsey D.
Punta gorda, FL
Best when really cold. Paired with a lime as a shot, or to make a good drink, add it to your coffee and spice up your morning.
Shauna S.
A little sweet and the flavor is nice, especially in the winter months. But it has a cough syrup texture that I am not fond of.
Amber R.
I absolutely hands down one of my favorite cinnamon drink there is! Very smooth but with an excellent amount of cinnamon taste.
diana h.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not a big fan of this bottle but it is actually really good since the taste is not so strong..... a friend of mine me loves it.
marisa s.
Buford, GA
Love the taste of it. has a great kick to it. You will love so much that you will want to by more of it. Also a great mixer!
Ellen J.
Bangor, ME
My friends and I love taking shots of this and doing karaoke. Makes great refreshing drinks also and I always keep it on hand
Shannon H.
Fremont, CA
I love this brand I can just drink it all nice it has a great taste to it if you don't like hard alcohol I wouldn't drink it
Brian D.
Sun City, AZ
Im not a big Tequila fan but this added some great taste to it. Not as smooth as i would like but all together a great taste.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
Oakland, CA
What is the alcohol content? 40%?