BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Jordan F.
Clearwater
Taste pretty good! The cinnamon flavor is strong but it's like the perfect amount. Don't really need a chaser or anthing
Angelica G.
Cicero, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Soooo good, way better than fireball. It's strong, but doesn't taste like it which I love. Plus the quality is on point.
brandy c.
Terre Haute, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
very good during the fall and winter i like the cinnamon flavers when the weather gets cooler but it is very high quality
Diane L.
This stuff is amazing. A little spicy, but very good! If you love the flavor of cinnamon candies, then you'll love this!
Jennifer H.
LYNWOOD, CA
Perfecta combinancion para la cena manana con toda la familia :) con music a de Banda y todo al 100 Les va encantar mucho
lizette m.
Compton, CA
Its okay not in love but its fine , would drink it again but not as much as a fan of this flavor one prefer the plane one
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This honestly tastes like fireball! Will be drinking it in the near future! This is great for parties and is always a hit
Le Petit P.
I actually really liked this at the Tequila Tasting. Cinnamon usually gets a bad name but this was pleasantly surprising.
Jess M.
Louisville, KY
I love the taste of alcohol mized with a spice like connamon. Gives a little bit of a bite on top of the bite of alcohol.
Ami P.
Loxley, AL
I love this tequila! it's a great drink to sip nd a good alternative to drinking fireball! it's a little thick but good
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?