BY JOSE CUERVO #57 in Tequila

Zoe H.
I love tequila, and I love cinnamon. It's a good flavor combo if you want something a little different than the regular tequila shot. The cinnamon makes you feel all warm and fuzzy. I like tequila a lot and this flavor is good if you want to change up the regular routine.
Samantha A.
Schaumburg, IL
Even as a debt laden college student, there are better options. The quantity is the main selling point here, but it is important to remember this is hardly tequila. The fact that it is not 100% agave cannot be overlooked and it shows in the final product.

Aroma: Sweet but alcohol laden non the less
Body: As others have said, fairly sticky
Finish: This is a long, hot and sour finish. This might be great if it was chicken.

The main problem here is that there is little to no agave taste, which is what distinguishes tequila, mezcal and sotol from fire waters derived from sugar. For a cheap tequila go with corralejo reposado, El Jiminador or Horonitos.
Alexis D.
Austin, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love this! Use this to make a margarita, and it tasked just like Cinnamon Toast Crunch! Definitely one of my favorites. Some people compare this to fireball, and I think the cinnamon is a lot less overwhelming with this one, so I prefer this over Fireball for sure!
Julissa F.
Corona, NY
I didn't really like the cinnamon in this. Although it toned down how strong it was for me i didnt like the after taste. These are typically strong for me. when me and my friends have this its normally as shots. I give it a 3 stars. Its not my personal favorite
Callie G.
Denver, NC
I enjoyed this tequila a lot more than I thought I was going to. It is a weird combination of flavors but it works together. It definitely met my expectations and is a fairly affordable tequila. It is smooth and mixes well in drinks. I would recommend this alcohol if you like cinnamon flavoring.
Kara P.
Tiffin
This is One of the best cinnamon liquors I have ever drank. This simply can’t compare to others though, it’s so smooth and reminds me of big red gum. It really exceeded my expectations when I first tried it because I truly wasn’t expecting much but I was blown away! I definitely recommend it!
Krislyn B.
Carriere, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Okay. So I love tequila and I don't love this one. I don't know why I thought cinnamon would be a good thing to mingle with my tequila, but it's really really not. Not good in my egg nog. Not good with shots. Just NOT good.
susan r.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I was skeptical about trying a flavored tequila but I was pleasantly surprised by Cinge! I wouldn't drink it with salt and lime as I usually do tequila, but it was great on its own and also with cranberry juice.
Stephanie C.
Victorville , CA
Normally I am not a fan of cinnamon flavored things, especially alcohol. I have only tried it once and it had a pretty good flavor. This brand is pretty affordable and I would possibly by it again at someone's request.
Gabrielle M.
Interesting flavor, however, I enjoyed it. I love tequila and was really skeptical about mixing it with cinnamon. Mixed this with an Apple Juice and enjoyed it. It is a nice fall flavor to me. I would enjoy just regular Jose Cuervo for summer months. This is a good fall mixer.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?