BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

ninfa m.
San Diego, CA
Kick in the mouth! This is truly a drink to spice up your night. Mix with something flavored vanilla and its delicious!!!!
Shae C.
BRANDON, FL
The best! Has a nice sweet aftertaste to it not too dry &alcohol tasting. Great party drink & had great cocktail potential.
Alexis R.
Chula Vista , CA
It's nothing similar to the fireball one I think I was expecting it to take like that but totally different but still good
Michelle W.
Ocala, FL
Used this when I made drunken gummy bears and it was awesome. love the taste and id definitely use this in other recipe's.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Im not a big alcohol drinker but this cinnamon flavor is the bomb. I love it. It's the perfect companion to any winter day.
Karisa M.
Middle Sackville, NS
UMust love cinnamon! Luckily I adore cinnamon. Sweet and smooth, can be served on the rocks or makes a delicious mixer too.
Katie N.
Winder, GA
Love this stuff! Tried it on a whim and I will def. buy again!!! Great as a shot but you can also mix it with apple juice!

Shyntaya H.
I like ut but it isn't my favorite, I drink from time to time but I guess I am more of a wine person, my brother loves it!
Caitlin P.
#getstung with the new Jose Cuervo Cinge!!! If you're in Indianapolis, IN, see where a free tasting is being held near you!
Frances N.
Alliance, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Oh my goodness! This stuff is so much better than fireball. Goes down smooth with an awesome flavor and no bad after taste.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?