BY JOSE CUERVO #56 in Tequila

Jolene G.
This stuff is amazing!! You don't need a chaser! It's very smooth and it tastes a lot like fireball or hot damn. Love this stuff.
Theresa L.
Yorktown, VA
Yummy cinnamon Vodka! Very tasty! Worth the $'s! Would recommend to others! Bought at The local ABC Store! Repeat Customer!
Selena W.
Hope, AR
I Am Not Very Fond Of Any Type Of Cinnamon Flavored Food Or Drinks! I Can Honestly Already Tell This Would Not Be My Cup Of Tea !
Bailey B.
Harmony, PA
I was very skeptical of Cinnamon tequila at first but Jose Cuervo has done it again! This stuff is great! Especially with apples!
Brandi A.
Clay, WV
Jose Cuervo is my number one choice in Tequila every time, buy it a lot to make strawberry margaritas, its our #1 party pleaser.
Emily N.
Buckhannon, WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
If you like tequila and you are looking for an extra kick then this product is definitely for you! Has a great cinnamon. Flavor!
Shauna S.
A little sweet and the flavor is nice, especially in the winter months. But it has a cough syrup texture that I am not fond of.
Amber R.
I absolutely hands down one of my favorite cinnamon drink there is! Very smooth but with an excellent amount of cinnamon taste.
Yvonne H.
Oakland, CA
Tequila shouldn't be cinnamon flavor! wasn't too awful but it reminded me too much of fireball. I could do without this tequila
Amanda M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
What a wonderful tasteful easy downing cinnamon drink. It taste so smooth and if you love cinnamon this is definitkey for you.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
Fremont, CA
What is the alcohol content? 40%?