BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Mariah A.
I love the Cinnamon Flavored Tequila because it's perfect to mix with Rum Chata. It makes the most amazing alcoholic horchata!
Shauna S.
A little sweet and the flavor is nice, especially in the winter months. But it has a cough syrup texture that I am not fond of.
Jennifer H.
Topeka, KS
Love the way the cinnamon interlaces with tequila for a wonderful drinking experience. Mixes well in several drinks I've tried!
Brian D.
Phoenix, AZ
Im not a big Tequila fan but this added some great taste to it. Not as smooth as i would like but all together a great taste.
Leah H.
Kansas City, MO
Love the cinnamon flavored tequila. Fun to do shots with or mix with a Coke, I love cinnamon and this has the perfect amount.
Sarah P.
Bloomington , IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Very smooth tequila It's great for mixing and shots. It's very affordable too. Prefer it over other brands. Highly recommend.
Ellen J.
Bangor, ME
My friends and I love taking shots of this and doing karaoke. Makes great refreshing drinks also and I always keep it on hand
Shannon H.
Fremont, CA
I love this brand I can just drink it all nice it has a great taste to it if you don't like hard alcohol I wouldn't drink it
marisa s.
Buford, GA
Love the taste of it. has a great kick to it. You will love so much that you will want to by more of it. Also a great mixer!
Rachelle D.
For me this was a very strong drink. I'm
Guessing for a most "advanced" drinker will love this but it did have a nice flavor
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?