BY JOSE CUERVO #61 in Tequila

Jeycee S.
Hawthorne, CA
That sounds rarely the mix of tequila and cinnamon, but really the flavor is the only and different, an experience deigns of Cuervo!
Laura K.
Melbourne Bch, FL
It is not the best of my favorite liquors but I will probably drink it again if it is offered to me I was a little disappointed
Tailor G.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Jose Cuervo Cinge makes a great Christmas present for anyone who needs some spice in their life. #getstung @josecuervo @influester
Lizet M.
Love this on.xmas is amazingg i only drink it when is cold i love it i recommend. To others is a verry good drink. For xmas partys
Melissa Z.
Love this product! Would definitely recommend. I've purchased this both at the liquor store and while out at the bar with friends.
Marjorie C.
Morriston, FL
I gave it a 5 because i do not drink so did not want to give it a bad rating. I so not like any kind of liquor do not drink at all.
Maria G.
Love jose cuervo also been yo tequila jalisco
By far thr best night tour with open bar.
Excelente service
And an awsome adventure.
Jaquelin Z.
Very great Tequila i love the hint of Cinnamon inside!
I especially love this during christmas times, Along with some great foods!
Kylie W.
Kansas city, MO
Good flavor! Interesting at first but still good. It tastes like hot cinnamon candy, in a good way! It reminds me of the holidays!
Bethanne B.
Austin, TX
This stuff is delicious. Ita very smooth. The cinnamon makes it delicious in many fall and winter cocktails. I like it straight up.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
oakland, CA
What is the alcohol content? 40%?