BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Stephanie C.
West Park, FL
Love this tequila the flavor is amazing, open the bottle and get ready to feel the Christmas spirit! I made coquito with thissss
Theresa L.
Yorktown, VA
Yummy cinnamon Vodka! Very tasty! Worth the $'s! Would recommend to others! Bought at The local ABC Store! Repeat Customer!
Bailey B.
Harmony, PA
I was very skeptical of Cinnamon tequila at first but Jose Cuervo has done it again! This stuff is great! Especially with apples!
Jessica S.
Tastest like cinnamon, but fireball or goldschlager is definitely better! Sorry to disappont, but definitely not worth buying.
Kelsey D.
Arcadia, FL
Best when really cold. Paired with a lime as a shot, or to make a good drink, add it to your coffee and spice up your morning.
Amanda M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
What a wonderful tasteful easy downing cinnamon drink. It taste so smooth and if you love cinnamon this is definitkey for you.
Yvonne H.
Oakland, CA
Tequila shouldn't be cinnamon flavor! wasn't too awful but it reminded me too much of fireball. I could do without this tequila
Kim C.
Moreno Valley, CA
Tastes wonderful! My Cinnamon Margarita is in wide demand among my crew! You must definitely try, you will not be disappointed.
Mariah A.
I love the Cinnamon Flavored Tequila because it's perfect to mix with Rum Chata. It makes the most amazing alcoholic horchata!
Venecia W.
Taking shots with this is amazing. I don't do it any more, but I well have it on the rocks, or maybe mixed. I love this brand.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?