BY JOSE CUERVO

Jen S.
Granite Falls, NC
Jose Cuervo Cinge Cinnamon Flavored Tequila is the right amount of sweet and spicy. Drink it alone or mix, either way your sure to enjoy.
Serina D.
Salem, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I drink too much I think I have had every type it is smooth taste good with Pepsi to pair. Yum yum I might drink too much good with lime
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I enjoyed this variety when I tried it. The cinnamon flavor is weak. It's easy to drink on its own. I prefer a stronger cinnamon flavor.
Kenia Gabriela T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Me encanta este tequila es tradición tenerlos en las fiestas... Me gustas mas a lo clásico copita, limón y sal! pero es algo diferente!
Tessa T.
Brunswick
Love using during the fall and winter to spice up the holidays. I love the warmth of flavor and you can never go wrong with Jose!
Jill R.
Great cinnamon taste but you’re definitely paying for the brand. Would much rather pay a little less for almost the exact same product.
Rosanna K.
This is actually a really great tasting tequila. It's almost like fireball but not the whiskey so for you tequila drinkers try it out.
Lindsay S.
Fishers, IN
Perfect on its own and even better with cider or apple ale! It's also good paired with Coke or Pepsi! This was surprisingly delicious!
Shirleen P.
Farmingville, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Gives a good fiery touch after taking a shot. I usually don’t use lime with it. It definitely met my expectations! I prefer the gold .
Jessica S.
I love this Tequila. It's not too strong for me and the flavor is pretty good for me. Also adds some minty-ness after a long night out.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
Oakland, CA
What is the alcohol content? 40%?