BY JOSE CUERVO #57 in Tequila

Tanya B.
Philadelphia
The flavor of cinnamon is great and doesn't bite back. Poured over ice makes this a great drink. No chaser or mixer is needed with this.
Joannie B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love the little lift this gives to my after dinner coffee just enough to give it a distinguished taste. Always calling for another cup...
Jen S.
Granite Falls, NC
Jose Cuervo Cinge Cinnamon Flavored Tequila is the right amount of sweet and spicy. Drink it alone or mix, either way your sure to enjoy.
Jose R.
Miami Beach, FL
I can't wait to taste it at the MIAMI tasting this weekend! I love Jose Cuervo products & this one sounds spicy yet delicious. #getstung
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I enjoyed this variety when I tried it. The cinnamon flavor is weak. It's easy to drink on its own. I prefer a stronger cinnamon flavor.
Jessica S.
I love this Tequila. It's not too strong for me and the flavor is pretty good for me. Also adds some minty-ness after a long night out.
Kenia Gabriela T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Me encanta este tequila es tradición tenerlos en las fiestas... Me gustas mas a lo clásico copita, limón y sal! pero es algo diferente!
Rosanna K.
This is actually a really great tasting tequila. It's almost like fireball but not the whiskey so for you tequila drinkers try it out.
Lindsay S.
Fishers, IN
Perfect on its own and even better with cider or apple ale! It's also good paired with Coke or Pepsi! This was surprisingly delicious!
Jill R.
Great cinnamon taste but you’re definitely paying for the brand. Would much rather pay a little less for almost the exact same product.
Meg S.
Orlando, FL
I know a days ago there was an event near Orlando. I unfortunately had to work. Anyone know of any upcoming central Florida #getstung events?
Kendall U.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this taste like fireball or better?
Kristin B.
Wichita Falls, TX
What sizes might I find this available in? half pint, pint, liter?
Alicia C.
Waterford, MI
I have never seen this tequila before is it any good? If so do you use it just for shots ?
Octavio M.
Fayetteville, NC
I've never seen this bottle at my local store, can anyone tell me any good reviews? What do you mix it with?