BY JOSE CUERVO

Michelle R.
It is pretty good not my favorite but I do like it. Kind of reminds me of Fireball it wasn't disappointing but it just wasn't my favorite.
Serina D.
Salem, OR
I drink too much I think I have had every type it is smooth taste good with Pepsi to pair. Yum yum I might drink too much good with lime
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca
I enjoyed this variety when I tried it. The cinnamon flavor is weak. It's easy to drink on its own. I prefer a stronger cinnamon flavor.
Ashley M.
Boca raton, FL
This is some strong stuff. The cinnamon taste does seem to stay in your mouth for a bit as well. I only do shots do I drink coke with it.
Emily L.
This has a same kind of feel as Fireball! If you like the taste of the Hot Tamales candy, you would like the taste/ feel of this tequila.
Joannie B.
Love the little lift this gives to my after dinner coffee just enough to give it a distinguished taste. Always calling for another cup...
Jose R.
Miami Beach, FL
I can't wait to taste it at the MIAMI tasting this weekend! I love Jose Cuervo products & this one sounds spicy yet delicious. #getstung
Tanya B.
Philadelphia
The flavor of cinnamon is great and doesn't bite back. Poured over ice makes this a great drink. No chaser or mixer is needed with this.
Jen S.
Granite Falls, NC
Jose Cuervo Cinge Cinnamon Flavored Tequila is the right amount of sweet and spicy. Drink it alone or mix, either way your sure to enjoy.
Debbie A.
Aurora, Co
Sadly there is no tasting in my areas. I would love to try this tequila. Especially with the cinnamon it would be great for the holidays
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
Oakland, CA
What is the alcohol content? 40%?