BY JOSE CUERVO #50 in Tequila

Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I enjoyed this variety when I tried it. The cinnamon flavor is weak. It's easy to drink on its own. I prefer a stronger cinnamon flavor.
Jessica S.
I love this Tequila. It's not too strong for me and the flavor is pretty good for me. Also adds some minty-ness after a long night out.
Kenia Gabriela T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Me encanta este tequila es tradición tenerlos en las fiestas... Me gustas mas a lo clásico copita, limón y sal! pero es algo diferente!
Jill R.
Great cinnamon taste but you’re definitely paying for the brand. Would much rather pay a little less for almost the exact same product.
Rosanna K.
This is actually a really great tasting tequila. It's almost like fireball but not the whiskey so for you tequila drinkers try it out.
Lindsay S.
Fishers, IN
Perfect on its own and even better with cider or apple ale! It's also good paired with Coke or Pepsi! This was surprisingly delicious!
Sara P.
Great occasional product. I prefer not having flavor added but I have had this and enjoyed it. I would recommend trying at least once
Jeycee S.
Hawthorne, CA
That sounds rarely the mix of tequila and cinnamon, but really the flavor is the only and different, an experience deigns of Cuervo!
Stephanie W.
Leroy, AL
This one tastes great mixed with an apple flavored drink. Great for any drinks Fall related. Perfect to add to pumpkin spice drinks.
Laura K.
Melbourne Bch, FL
It is not the best of my favorite liquors but I will probably drink it again if it is offered to me I was a little disappointed
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?