BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Stephanie W.
Leroy, AL
This one tastes great mixed with an apple flavored drink. Great for any drinks Fall related. Perfect to add to pumpkin spice drinks.
Jeycee S.
Hawthorne, CA
That sounds rarely the mix of tequila and cinnamon, but really the flavor is the only and different, an experience deigns of Cuervo!
Courtney W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I think this is delish!! I store most liquor cold and this one was no exception. Perfect as a shot! Nice and spicy, not harsh at all!
Melissa Z.
Love this product! Would definitely recommend. I've purchased this both at the liquor store and while out at the bar with friends.
Lizet M.
Love this on.xmas is amazingg i only drink it when is cold i love it i recommend. To others is a verry good drink. For xmas partys
Jaquelin Z.
Very great Tequila i love the hint of Cinnamon inside!
I especially love this during christmas times, Along with some great foods!
Marjorie C.
Morriston, FL
I gave it a 5 because i do not drink so did not want to give it a bad rating. I so not like any kind of liquor do not drink at all.
Bethanne B.
Austin, TX
This stuff is delicious. Ita very smooth. The cinnamon makes it delicious in many fall and winter cocktails. I like it straight up.
Kylie W.
Kansas city, MO
Good flavor! Interesting at first but still good. It tastes like hot cinnamon candy, in a good way! It reminds me of the holidays!
Tailor G.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Jose Cuervo Cinge makes a great Christmas present for anyone who needs some spice in their life. #getstung @josecuervo @influester
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?