BY JOSE CUERVO #52 in Tequila

Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida
I love this tequila is very rich love to take a little bit with my friends at night. I love your presentation and is of very good quality
Emily L.
This has a same kind of feel as Fireball! If you like the taste of the Hot Tamales candy, you would like the taste/ feel of this tequila.
Tara H.
Norfolk, VA
Very tasty especially if you like cinnamon. Tastes like red hot candies. I recommend looking up great recipes to make with this tequila.
Ashley M.
Boca Raton, FL
This is some strong stuff. The cinnamon taste does seem to stay in your mouth for a bit as well. I only do shots do I drink coke with it.
Tanya B.
Philadelphia
The flavor of cinnamon is great and doesn't bite back. Poured over ice makes this a great drink. No chaser or mixer is needed with this.
Debbie A.
Aurora, Co
Sadly there is no tasting in my areas. I would love to try this tequila. Especially with the cinnamon it would be great for the holidays
Jen S.
Granite Falls, NC
Jose Cuervo Cinge Cinnamon Flavored Tequila is the right amount of sweet and spicy. Drink it alone or mix, either way your sure to enjoy.
Joannie B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love the little lift this gives to my after dinner coffee just enough to give it a distinguished taste. Always calling for another cup...
Jose R.
Miami Beach, FL
I can't wait to taste it at the MIAMI tasting this weekend! I love Jose Cuervo products & this one sounds spicy yet delicious. #getstung
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I enjoyed this variety when I tried it. The cinnamon flavor is weak. It's easy to drink on its own. I prefer a stronger cinnamon flavor.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?