BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Jen S.
HUDSON, NC
Jose Cuervo Cinge Cinnamon Flavored Tequila is the right amount of sweet and spicy. Drink it alone or mix, either way your sure to enjoy.
Jose R.
Miami Beach, FL
I can't wait to taste it at the MIAMI tasting this weekend! I love Jose Cuervo products & this one sounds spicy yet delicious. #getstung
Joannie B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love the little lift this gives to my after dinner coffee just enough to give it a distinguished taste. Always calling for another cup...
Ashley M.
Boca Raton, FL
This is some strong stuff. The cinnamon taste does seem to stay in your mouth for a bit as well. I only do shots do I drink coke with it.
Hannah h.
Fort Wayne, IN
I tried this over the summer, it takes that god awful tequila after burn and leaves you with a cinnamon after taste which is really good
Tara H.
Norfolk, VA
Very tasty especially if you like cinnamon. Tastes like red hot candies. I recommend looking up great recipes to make with this tequila.
Jessica S.
I love this Tequila. It's not too strong for me and the flavor is pretty good for me. Also adds some minty-ness after a long night out.
Lindsay S.
Fishers, IN
Perfect on its own and even better with cider or apple ale! It's also good paired with Coke or Pepsi! This was surprisingly delicious!
Kenia Gabriela T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Me encanta este tequila es tradición tenerlos en las fiestas... Me gustas mas a lo clásico copita, limón y sal! pero es algo diferente!
Rosanna K.
This is actually a really great tasting tequila. It's almost like fireball but not the whiskey so for you tequila drinkers try it out.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?