BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Megan B.
Emerson, GA
I LOVE this product. It's a bit like Fireball - I love taking a shot o fit and then chasing it with Sprite. Makes your breath smell great!
Kassie K.
S Milwaukee, WI
Cinnamon tequila is amazing! I'm a fan of regular tequila but this is better. I've bought this several times. We make mixed drinks with it!
Destiny J.
Ladson, SC
I do love cinnamon liquors so I may be a little biased, but, I love that there is a Tequila available with cinnamon! Yum! Still smooth too.
Xmrschuck C.
Winston-Salem
it is a very smooth tequila. it didnt make me sick, the other ladies enjoyed it on ladies night and I feel we will probably buy it again.
Tara H.
Norfolk, VA
Very tasty especially if you like cinnamon. Tastes like red hot candies. I recommend looking up great recipes to make with this tequila.
Hannah h.
Fort Wayne, IN
I tried this over the summer, it takes that god awful tequila after burn and leaves you with a cinnamon after taste which is really good
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I enjoyed this variety when I tried it. The cinnamon flavor is weak. It's easy to drink on its own. I prefer a stronger cinnamon flavor.
Emily L.
This has a same kind of feel as Fireball! If you like the taste of the Hot Tamales candy, you would like the taste/ feel of this tequila.
Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida
I love this tequila is very rich love to take a little bit with my friends at night. I love your presentation and is of very good quality
Jen S.
HUDSON, NC
Jose Cuervo Cinge Cinnamon Flavored Tequila is the right amount of sweet and spicy. Drink it alone or mix, either way your sure to enjoy.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?