BY JOSE CUERVO #57 in Tequila

Demarea G.
Tulare, CA
Never tried it but I love me some tequila .. I will soon give it a try it can't be too expensive and I know Jose Cuervo is of good quality
Kaitlyn P.
Brockton, MA
The cinnamon adds something extra. It in a way reminds me of fireball. But it's tequila so watch out. It's better on the rocks or chilled.
Megan B.
Emerson, GA
I LOVE this product. It's a bit like Fireball - I love taking a shot o fit and then chasing it with Sprite. Makes your breath smell great!
Christina V.
New York
I’m not usually a cinnamon fan but this was pretty good! Fireball is often the cinnamon liquor most used but I’d take this over it any day.
Breanne R.
N Las Vegas, NV
The cinnamon isn't too strong but boy does this tequila do the trick. If you want to drink your troubles away, this is the way to go. Lol.
Destiny J.
Ladson, SC
I do love cinnamon liquors so I may be a little biased, but, I love that there is a Tequila available with cinnamon! Yum! Still smooth too.
Brandi S.
Newnan, GA
tequila is something that you either love or can't stand. I fall into can't stand category. The price is good and you can find it anywhere.
Michelle R.
It is pretty good not my favorite but I do like it. Kind of reminds me of Fireball it wasn't disappointing but it just wasn't my favorite.
Laina A.
New London, CT
Not a fan. If you like red hot tasting tequila, this is for you. I personally don't like my tequila to taste like anything besides tequila.
Melissa R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not bad but I am not a huge fan of Cinnamon flavored alcohol. For those of you that like the cinnamon flavor, I would highly recommend it.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?