BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Natalie H.
Allen Park, MI
I hated this. The taste was disgusting. I tried to mix it with a few Liqueurs to redeem the overpowering cinnamon, but even that didn't work.
Theresa T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is absolutely disgusting. The taste is worse than fireball. I've never wanted to yack all over the place until I took a shot of this.
Laina A.
New London, CT
Not a fan. If you like red hot tasting tequila, this is for you. I personally don't like my tequila to taste like anything besides tequila.
Karla W.
San Francisco, CA
Let’s all get drunk! But don’t drink and drive! The best is to drink jose cuervo! Oh yeah! I’m already drunk just typing thisjdjcndiejnfnf
Michelle R.
It is pretty good not my favorite but I do like it. Kind of reminds me of Fireball it wasn't disappointing but it just wasn't my favorite.
Brandi S.
newnan, GA
tequila is something that you either love or can't stand. I fall into can't stand category. The price is good and you can find it anywhere.
Kaitlyn P.
Brockton, MA
The cinnamon adds something extra. It in a way reminds me of fireball. But it's tequila so watch out. It's better on the rocks or chilled.
Melissa R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not bad but I am not a huge fan of Cinnamon flavored alcohol. For those of you that like the cinnamon flavor, I would highly recommend it.
Kassie K.
S Milwaukee, WI
Cinnamon tequila is amazing! I'm a fan of regular tequila but this is better. I've bought this several times. We make mixed drinks with it!
Megan B.
Emerson, GA
I LOVE this product. It's a bit like Fireball - I love taking a shot o fit and then chasing it with Sprite. Makes your breath smell great!
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?