BY JOSE CUERVO #52 in Tequila

Evelyn S.
Bath, NY
I love the flavor taste really good and hits your mouth would definitely but this product I would definitely recommend this to my Friends
Megan t.
Lebanon, OR
I didn't like how harsh it was going down. It is great for people who enjoy Fireball, it's just not my cup of tea. The after taste was dreadful
Ivelis  S.
Homestead, FL
Delicious Tequila and cinnamon. definitely wakes the taste buds. refreshing and good. recommend to anyone looking to spice up their taste buds
Melissa G.
Tallahassee, FL
I thought this was a really good and smooth tequila.  I don't drink liquor straight so I used it in a margarita.  It was delicious.
Natalie H.
Allen Park, MI
I hated this. The taste was disgusting. I tried to mix it with a few Liqueurs to redeem the overpowering cinnamon, but even that didn't work.
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love love LOVE this tequila. It has the perfect cinnamon flavor 👌 I usually buy it at my local liquor store. I've purchased it a few times.
Megan B.
Emerson, GA
I LOVE this product. It's a bit like Fireball - I love taking a shot o fit and then chasing it with Sprite. Makes your breath smell great!
Karla W.
San Francisco, CA
Let’s all get drunk! But don’t drink and drive! The best is to drink jose cuervo! Oh yeah! I’m already drunk just typing thisjdjcndiejnfnf
Kaitlyn P.
Brockton, MA
The cinnamon adds something extra. It in a way reminds me of fireball. But it's tequila so watch out. It's better on the rocks or chilled.
Demarea G.
Tulare, CA
Never tried it but I love me some tequila .. I will soon give it a try it can't be too expensive and I know Jose Cuervo is of good quality
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?