BY JOSE CUERVO #61 in Tequila

Cathy D.
Imperial, CA
I used to be a fireball type of girl but when I tasted this one I fell in love I absolutely love it its delicious and the after taste is
Amazing
Nicolette G.
Fairview Hts, IL
Wнaт woυld yoυ мιх wιтн тнιѕ!? I тнιnĸ нjѕyeyoυ woυld нave an aмazιng Cнrιѕтмaѕ nιgнт wιтн тнιѕ ĸιnd oғ drιnĸ.
#GeтSтυng #Inғlυenѕтer #JoѕeCυervo
Misti W.
I love clear liquor. Keeps me in a good mood, unlike dark liquor. My favorite liquor is fireball, so this cinnamon flavor tastes amazing to me.
Jillian H.
Mesa
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Yum it was super good would definitely tell people to try this out with their mixed drinks. Make the party good!

yum! I will keep buying more!
Kameron S.
Tucson
This was supposed to be like Fireball i imagine however I didnt not like it. It smelt like chemicals and had weird stuff floating around in it.
Judith R.
Totally ready for this new drink can't wait to give it a go i must say is been a while since i have try new thing so this may be the way to go
Megan t.
Lebanon, OR
I didn't like how harsh it was going down. It is great for people who enjoy Fireball, it's just not my cup of tea. The after taste was dreadful
Cassandra Q.
North Adams, MA
This was good for mixing Into drinks. For me personally it was too "spicy" in a cinnamon way . But if you find a good recipe for it it's great
Pamela S.
Newtown, CT
Once I tried the Cuervo Cinnamon tequila I was hooked. I am a cinnamon-aholic and the flavor was amazing. I would buy it again in a heartbeat!
Ivelis  S.
Homestead, FL
Delicious Tequila and cinnamon. definitely wakes the taste buds. refreshing and good. recommend to anyone looking to spice up their taste buds
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
oakland, CA
What is the alcohol content? 40%?