BY JOSE CUERVO #61 in Tequila

La-Sweet M.
Atlantic City, NJ
I didn't like the cinnamon taste at all. I rather stick to the other Jose Cuervos Tequilas. Won't buy it again. It's not expensive but not my taste.
Hannah F.
Pasco, WA
Delicious! Like Fireball and Tequila had a baby! Love this. So good with almost any type of mixer! I love to start my night with a drink with Cinge!
Veronica A.
Port orange , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
It's very similar to Fireball, and im not a huge fan, so naturally this wasn't for me too much. Its not bad, its just not my cup of tea. (or tequila)
Jessica S.
If you want that little bit of spice in your life, then this is the product that you need! It tastes amazing, especially with the bite of cinimmon!
Marie B.
Dallas, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
On a trip while in Cali we had visited a bar there was a lady giving away shots of this and it was good! No bad After taste and it went down smooth
Stacie W.
Suitland, MD
The cinnamon makes this smooth not sickly sweet. I sip this on the rocks or chilled in a shaker. I purchase often and it is a staple in my cabinet
Melissa L.
Belle Glade, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm not a big tequila drinker but this is by far the best one I've tried especially with the taste of cinnamon prefect for the holidays!! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Cathy D.
Imperial, CA
I used to be a fireball type of girl but when I tasted this one I fell in love I absolutely love it its delicious and the after taste is
Amazing
Braunda S.
Macon
Haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to do so. I haven't tried any Jose that I haven't liked yet!!! I love cinnamon and cinnamon flivered drinks.
Nicolette G.
Fairview Hts, IL
Wнaт woυld yoυ мιх wιтн тнιѕ!? I тнιnĸ нjѕyeyoυ woυld нave an aмazιng Cнrιѕтмaѕ nιgнт wιтн тнιѕ ĸιnd oғ drιnĸ.
#GeтSтυng #Inғlυenѕтer #JoѕeCυervo
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
oakland, CA
What is the alcohol content? 40%?