BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Kameron S.
Tucson
This was supposed to be like Fireball i imagine however I didnt not like it. It smelt like chemicals and had weird stuff floating around in it.
Cassandra Q.
North Adams, MA
This was good for mixing Into drinks. For me personally it was too "spicy" in a cinnamon way . But if you find a good recipe for it it's great
Megan t.
Lebanon, OR
I didn't like how harsh it was going down. It is great for people who enjoy Fireball, it's just not my cup of tea. The after taste was dreadful
Judith R.
Totally ready for this new drink can't wait to give it a go i must say is been a while since i have try new thing so this may be the way to go
Ivelis  S.
Homestead, FL
Delicious Tequila and cinnamon. definitely wakes the taste buds. refreshing and good. recommend to anyone looking to spice up their taste buds
Pamela S.
Newtown, CT
Once I tried the Cuervo Cinnamon tequila I was hooked. I am a cinnamon-aholic and the flavor was amazing. I would buy it again in a heartbeat!
Evelyn S.
Bath, NY
I love the flavor taste really good and hits your mouth would definitely but this product I would definitely recommend this to my Friends
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love love LOVE this tequila. It has the perfect cinnamon flavor 👌 I usually buy it at my local liquor store. I've purchased it a few times.
Melissa G.
Tallahassee, FL
I thought this was a really good and smooth tequila.  I don't drink liquor straight so I used it in a margarita.  It was delicious.
Natalie H.
Allen Park, MI
I hated this. The taste was disgusting. I tried to mix it with a few Liqueurs to redeem the overpowering cinnamon, but even that didn't work.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?