BY JOSE CUERVO #50 in Tequila

Melissa L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm not a big tequila drinker but this is by far the best one I've tried especially with the taste of cinnamon prefect for the holidays!! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Nicolette G.
Fairview Hts, IL
Wнaт woυld yoυ мιх wιтн тнιѕ!? I тнιnĸ нjѕyeyoυ woυld нave an aмazιng Cнrιѕтмaѕ nιgнт wιтн тнιѕ ĸιnd oғ drιnĸ.
#GeтSтυng #Inғlυenѕтer #JoѕeCυervo
Luis A.
The flavor seems very exotic. before i bought it to me i thought it was gonna be gross but its actually ok not the best but not the worst flavor
Cathy D.
I used to be a fireball type of girl but when I tasted this one I fell in love I absolutely love it its delicious and the after taste is
Brandy A.
Fayetteville, GA
Haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to do so. I haven't tried any Jose that I haven't liked yet!!! I love cinnamon and cinnamon flivered drinks.
Ivelis  S.
Homestead, FL
Delicious Tequila and cinnamon. definitely wakes the taste buds. refreshing and good. recommend to anyone looking to spice up their taste buds
Misti W.
I love clear liquor. Keeps me in a good mood, unlike dark liquor. My favorite liquor is fireball, so this cinnamon flavor tastes amazing to me.
Pamela S.
Newtown, CT
Once I tried the Cuervo Cinnamon tequila I was hooked. I am a cinnamon-aholic and the flavor was amazing. I would buy it again in a heartbeat!
Cassandra Q.
North Adams, MA
This was good for mixing Into drinks. For me personally it was too "spicy" in a cinnamon way . But if you find a good recipe for it it's great
Evelyn S.
Bath, NY
I love the flavor taste really good and hits your mouth would definitely but this product I would definitely recommend this to my Friends
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?