BY JOSE CUERVO #57 in Tequila

BonnieJean V.
Speedway, IN
Jose Cuervo Cinge Tequila with Cinnamon #Getstung and go to a #free tasting in Nobelsville
@influencster @josecuervo #influencster #josecuervo #cinnamon
Sherriel T.
Titusville, FL
Not really a fan... but if you love the spices in your tequila then go for it. I will stick to my norm but this does taste amazing with an apple pucker.
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
This has an interesting taste because of the added cinnamon. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't as good as cinnamon whisky. I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Cristy C.
This was a very unique one and I was a little hesitant to try it but it's actually really good and if you throw it on ice at the decent tequila to sip
Sara R.
This is a great tasting tequilla.. you can mix or drink it bu yourself it is great tasting and great flavor for the ones who love tequila like myself.
Rebecca O.
richmond
I love cinnamon flavored everything, so this was a drink for me. The amount of cinnamon didn't overpower the other flavors and I was really impressed.
La-Sweet M.
Atlantic City, NJ
I didn't like the cinnamon taste at all. I rather stick to the other Jose Cuervos Tequilas. Won't buy it again. It's not expensive but not my taste.
Veronica A.
Port orange , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
It's very similar to Fireball, and im not a huge fan, so naturally this wasn't for me too much. Its not bad, its just not my cup of tea. (or tequila)
Erika G.
I received the virtual voxbox from influenster and I'd love to go to a taste testing event but there aren't any near me or in the same state as I am.
Hannah F.
Pasco, WA
Delicious! Like Fireball and Tequila had a baby! Love this. So good with almost any type of mixer! I love to start my night with a drink with Cinge!
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?