BY JOSE CUERVO #57 in Tequila

Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am not the biggest fan of this tequila. I really love fireball, so I thought this would be a similar knock off. However, the taste is just a little bit too strong for me. Although, if you love tequila I would give it a try.
Megan S.
York, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’ve tried with this with a friend. I’m not a huge fan of cinnamon but overall, this wasn’t too bad. I couldn’t imagine mixing this with anything, except for maybe some spiked apple cider. I’m sure cinnamon lovers would enjoy it.
Lizzie L.
Apex, NC
Jose is a favorite of mine. I always buy it as my go to tequila. I tried this flavor because I love cinnamon and I may say that it was really good. It has a great kick to it and is great for parties and get togethers.
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite drinks when I go out. I always order this drink straight or mixed with something else. It’s not too strong or overpowering and not too expensive either and the bar always has this kind. I love it!
Emilia G.
College Station
Got the little sample sizes at a local specs store. Not as strong as I thought it would be, the cinnamon definitely helped a little but still wasn't good. Might be better mixed with a drink or as small shots.
Heather D.
Monroe , GA
It was delicious! Very smooth and not as bitter as regular tequila. One of my favorite liquors I’ve tries recently. Found at Turtle Creek liquor store in Bethlehem, Ga. The price wasn’t too bad!
Karen T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Cinge™ Especial® Silver is infused with natural cinnamon,
giving this smooth tequila an unexpected kick. It is the newest, and
fieriest, member of the Cuervo® family, and has already earned a reputation as the shot of choice among the bold.Cinge™ Especial® Silver is infused with natural cinnamon,
Ashley S.
Dayton, KY
This flavor was a little too strong for my liking. I’m not very fond of cinnamon flavor alcohol but thought I’d give it a try anyways. It’s not bad if you like the flavor! Wouldn’t buy it again unfortunately.
Wendyss C.
Cedar Park
Never thought I would like this when I got it as a present for my birthday, but after trying it, I fell for it its just the perfect amount of cinnamon, Best flavored tequila!
Coco C.
Euclid , OH
I personally found this particular Jose Cuervo to not be delicious. It blew my mind because all their other products I love. For some reason the cinnamon combination with tequila is just disgusting. For the longest I couldn't even get rid of it because no one wanted to drink it. Until one of my neighbors finally took it I wouldn't suggest this to anyone.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?