BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Mia C.
Now on them winter days and you feeling that ache coming on. Or how about a nice walk in the snow with a jug of Cocoa and cinnamon tequila? Yes folks this is that Christmas Eve warn toasty drink. Jose Cuervo Cinge Cinnamon Flavored Tequila
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m not a fan of tequila, but this one isn’t too terribly bad. A friend of mine got this for a party and it makes an interesting drink when paired with Vanilla Coke. Sounds gross, I know, but it was almost like a cream soda with bite.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am not the biggest fan of this tequila. I really love fireball, so I thought this would be a similar knock off. However, the taste is just a little bit too strong for me. Although, if you love tequila I would give it a try.
Megan S.
York, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’ve tried with this with a friend. I’m not a huge fan of cinnamon but overall, this wasn’t too bad. I couldn’t imagine mixing this with anything, except for maybe some spiked apple cider. I’m sure cinnamon lovers would enjoy it.
Taylor R.
Indianapolis, IN
I would not try this tequila again even if I was forced. I could not get past the artificial and horrific aftertaste of this tequila. Perhaps if you mix it with something that compliments cinnamon you may be in the clear.
Lizzie L.
Davenport, FL
Jose is a favorite of mine. I always buy it as my go to tequila. I tried this flavor because I love cinnamon and I may say that it was really good. It has a great kick to it and is great for parties and get togethers.
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles , MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite drinks when I go out. I always order this drink straight or mixed with something else. It’s not too strong or overpowering and not too expensive either and the bar always has this kind. I love it!
Emilia G.
College Station
Got the little sample sizes at a local specs store. Not as strong as I thought it would be, the cinnamon definitely helped a little but still wasn't good. Might be better mixed with a drink or as small shots.
Melinda N.
Wilsonville, AL
If you have had a slight cold or allergies, this is the drink for you! I had a bad cold and my sinuses were messed up! 3 shots of this and I could breath out of my nose again! LOVE this! #WhenYourSickGetThis
Dariann M.
Blissfield, MI
It’s great!! Sometimes has a weird after taste but overall is pretty great! Price is good, can be found just about any liquor store, even some general grocery stores. I have recommended it to a few friends.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?