BY JOSE CUERVO #54 in Tequila

Jordan G.
Norman
This is such a unique twist on tequila! When you first take a sip, it tastes like regular tequila, but a second later it switches to a cinnamon taste. So good!
Desiree M.
Inez, KY
I really enjoyed this drink. Mixes great with sprite. Very smooth and tasty. I think that this product would make a great party drink for you and your friends
Kayla S.
I think i just tried this the other day i cant remember but it was cinnamon flavored like the red hot gum and it was amazing you didn't even taste the tequila
Tara L.
It has a fiery flavor that I love! It’s smooth and tasty while some others I’ve tried are harsh and the flavor is really bland   has a familiar and good taste.
Alice R.
Semmes, Al
This is great and strong. Better not be fooled by the cinnamon flavor, this well put you down if you're not careful.
I recommend this brand and this flavor.
Thais F.
Coconut Creek , FL
It's pretty good but I'm a big fan of cinnamon this time of the year. you can make a fun drink by adding it to pumpkin beer and it'll be like a pumpkin pie.
BonnieJean V.
Speedway, IN
Jose Cuervo Cinge Tequila with Cinnamon #Getstung and go to a #free tasting in Nobelsville
@influencster @josecuervo #influencster #josecuervo #cinnamon
Dyna M.
Arlington, TX
My all-time favorite taste is so satisfying and refreshing I would definitely recommend if you have not tried it to give it a shot and you will be hooked
Sherriel T.
Titusville, FL
Not really a fan... but if you love the spices in your tequila then go for it. I will stick to my norm but this does taste amazing with an apple pucker.
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
This has an interesting taste because of the added cinnamon. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't as good as cinnamon whisky. I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?