BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Kayla S.
I think i just tried this the other day i cant remember but it was cinnamon flavored like the red hot gum and it was amazing you didn't even taste the tequila
Adrian V.
Really inexpensive drink, and the flavor really stands out when mixes so we love it. There are many different kinds so we really get to enjoy a good drink.
Dyna M.
Arlington, TX
My all-time favorite taste is so satisfying and refreshing I would definitely recommend if you have not tried it to give it a shot and you will be hooked
Sherriel T.
Titusville, FL
Not really a fan... but if you love the spices in your tequila then go for it. I will stick to my norm but this does taste amazing with an apple pucker.
BonnieJean V.
Speedway, IN
Jose Cuervo Cinge Tequila with Cinnamon #Getstung and go to a #free tasting in Nobelsville
@influencster @josecuervo #influencster #josecuervo #cinnamon
Cristy C.
This was a very unique one and I was a little hesitant to try it but it's actually really good and if you throw it on ice at the decent tequila to sip
Rebecca O.
Cape charles
I love cinnamon flavored everything, so this was a drink for me. The amount of cinnamon didn't overpower the other flavors and I was really impressed.
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
This has an interesting taste because of the added cinnamon. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't as good as cinnamon whisky. I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Sara R.
This is a great tasting tequilla.. you can mix or drink it bu yourself it is great tasting and great flavor for the ones who love tequila like myself.
Erika G.
I received the virtual voxbox from influenster and I'd love to go to a taste testing event but there aren't any near me or in the same state as I am.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?