BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Theresa H.
Groveport, OH
Great as a shot followed by an apple ale! I also sliced apples and poured the cinnamon tequila over them overnight and then used the apples in a apple crisp. Delish!
Andrea R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite brand of tequila. I love saying Jose Cuervo. Yes it has a strong taste, but that is how tequila suppose to be. This is the reason why you have some salt, lime, and a beer to chase it down afterward. I love it. I will not take a shot of any kind of tequila without salt, lime, and a beer. If I don't have a beer, I would chase it down with a salt and lime. I think it is fun when you do that. Tequila will get you drunk more than any other alcohol. So, those shots of alcohol will get the job done. Just don't take too many shots of tequila.
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
Obviously, it has taken me a while to write this review. I’ve put it off long enough and now is the moment of reckoning. I’m tasting it again, in hopes that some mighty magic has changed it completely as it sat in the bottle these many weeks.
Shannon A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite flavor of Jose Cuervo, I usually get a double shot of henny with a shot of cinnamon JC... Try it with no ice. That is all I need for the night, nice smooth buzz 😁😁😁👌🏾
Cristina T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Very great Tequila i love ♥the hint of Cinnamon inside!
I especially love this during christmas times, Along with some great foods!Good flavor to start the night off!! My family andI had a couple shots before my sisters wedding and ended up drinking around 8 bottles of it by the end of the night. Recommended to try!!!!
Desiree M.
Inez, KY
I really enjoyed this drink. Mixes great with sprite. Very smooth and tasty. I think that this product would make a great party drink for you and your friends
Jordan G.
Norman
This is such a unique twist on tequila! When you first take a sip, it tastes like regular tequila, but a second later it switches to a cinnamon taste. So good!
Tara L.
It has a fiery flavor that I love! It’s smooth and tasty while some others I’ve tried are harsh and the flavor is really bland   has a familiar and good taste.
Alice R.
Semmes, Al
This is great and strong. Better not be fooled by the cinnamon flavor, this well put you down if you're not careful.
I recommend this brand and this flavor.
Thais F.
Coconut Creek , FL
It's pretty good but I'm a big fan of cinnamon this time of the year. you can make a fun drink by adding it to pumpkin beer and it'll be like a pumpkin pie.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?