BY JOSE CUERVO #57 in Tequila

Ximena A.
Plantation , FL
I like tequila but I wasn't sure the cinnamon flavored from Jose Cuervo I was going to like. Once I tried it last weekend it was not that bad. I will try it again.
tiva d.
Winter Park, FL
It's okay but I'm not really a fan of cinnamon drinks or even really anything cinnamon flavor, but if you like cinnamon and alcohol then this is perfect for you.
lisa b.
Not a fan of tequila or cinnamon flavored alcohol. But this one was good :) A lot less of the burning after taste that you usually get from cinnamon flavored liquor. Definitely better than fire ball.
Dana C.
Gadsden, AL
I initially tried the Jose Cuervo Cinnamon because it was on sale, but I have purchased more. It tastes great alone, or with mixers. It has a very strong cinnamon taste, kind of like red hots candy.
Michael C.
St Petersburg, FL
This is really good with Rumchata. I have mixed it before and it's similar to a cinnamon toast crunch, but not as spicy as fireball. You could probably even mix this with eggnog and give it a spike!
anel t.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Recomend it to everyone great quality and great price for it to.. We have it for our family gatherings... No compare is needed its the best... Like improvements i dont think it needs it bc its great... I will definitely buy again for any family events
Jaime G.
Smooth but with a strange taste and texture to it. Reminds me of syrup of some kind. Good for parties but should purchase with caution if one doesn't like sugary cinnamon drinks.
Theresa H.
Groveport, OH
Great as a shot followed by an apple ale! I also sliced apples and poured the cinnamon tequila over them overnight and then used the apples in a apple crisp. Delish!
Andrea R.
N Plainfield, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite brand of tequila. I love saying Jose Cuervo. Yes it has a strong taste, but that is how tequila suppose to be. This is the reason why you have some salt, lime, and a beer to chase it down afterward. I love it. I will not take a shot of any kind of tequila without salt, lime, and a beer. If I don't have a beer, I would chase it down with a salt and lime. I think it is fun when you do that. Tequila will get you drunk more than any other alcohol. So, those shots of alcohol will get the job done. Just don't take too many shots of tequila.
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
Obviously, it has taken me a while to write this review. I’ve put it off long enough and now is the moment of reckoning. I’m tasting it again, in hopes that some mighty magic has changed it completely as it sat in the bottle these many weeks.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?