BY JOSE CUERVO #50 in Tequila

Molly M.
Dallas , TX
I really liked this tequila. It is not as potent as most tequila and it gives you the kick like fireball but, not the headaches later. @josecuervo @influentser #getstung
Siterria N.
Miami Gardens, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Couldn't find no tequila tasting events in Miami oh! Well maybe the next taste testing alcohol will be best of luck to those who did get to try it out! It did look YUMMY!☺️
Meagan K.
Oneonta, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Cinnamon anything is my favorite. I used to love Hot Tamales candy when I was younger so now having a cinnamon flavor tequila brings back past times and taste so good.
Yessenia N.
Los Angeles, CA
It's ok. It's different that's for sure. But it's good. I know when you think "cinnamon tequila" you probably think it's disgusting but for some reason it works :))
Stephanie W.
Lake Zurich, IL
Not like any tequila I've had before. I think why I was so thrown by this was because I was expecting fireball. The cinnamon trend has been overdone. I was not a fan.
Krisha G.
Springfield, MO
Just tried this over the weekend and it is amazing. The only way I can describe it is that it tastes like Big Red gum. I recommend this José Quervo to anyone I see.
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
I only like tequila in margaritas and I don't like the cinnamon flavor added to this. It's a personal preference, but if you love tequila you probably will like this!
Ximena A.
Plantation , FL
I like tequila but I wasn't sure the cinnamon flavored from Jose Cuervo I was going to like. Once I tried it last weekend it was not that bad. I will try it again.
Brandi J.
Saint cloud, FL
Two of my favorite things, tequila and cinnamon. I think this is a fantastic combo. I mixed mine with apple juice for a delicious apple pie drink for thanksgiving!
tiva d.
Winter Park, FL
It's okay but I'm not really a fan of cinnamon drinks or even really anything cinnamon flavor, but if you like cinnamon and alcohol then this is perfect for you.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?