BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Stephanie W.
Lake Zurich, IL
Not like any tequila I've had before. I think why I was so thrown by this was because I was expecting fireball. The cinnamon trend has been overdone. I was not a fan.
Yessenia N.
Los Angeles, CA
It's ok. It's different that's for sure. But it's good. I know when you think "cinnamon tequila" you probably think it's disgusting but for some reason it works :))
Krisha G.
Springfield, MO
Just tried this over the weekend and it is amazing. The only way I can describe it is that it tastes like Big Red gum. I recommend this José Quervo to anyone I see.
Brandi J.
Saint cloud, FL
Two of my favorite things, tequila and cinnamon. I think this is a fantastic combo. I mixed mine with apple juice for a delicious apple pie drink for thanksgiving!
Ximena A.
Plantation, FL
I like tequila but I wasn't sure the cinnamon flavored from Jose Cuervo I was going to like. Once I tried it last weekend it was not that bad. I will try it again.
tiva d.
Winter Park, FL
It's okay but I'm not really a fan of cinnamon drinks or even really anything cinnamon flavor, but if you like cinnamon and alcohol then this is perfect for you.
lisa b.
Not a fan of tequila or cinnamon flavored alcohol. But this one was good :) A lot less of the burning after taste that you usually get from cinnamon flavored liquor. Definitely better than fire ball.
Dana C.
Gadsden, AL
I initially tried the Jose Cuervo Cinnamon because it was on sale, but I have purchased more. It tastes great alone, or with mixers. It has a very strong cinnamon taste, kind of like red hots candy.
Michael C.
St Petersburg, FL
This is really good with Rumchata. I have mixed it before and it's similar to a cinnamon toast crunch, but not as spicy as fireball. You could probably even mix this with eggnog and give it a spike!
Jaime G.
Smooth but with a strange taste and texture to it. Reminds me of syrup of some kind. Good for parties but should purchase with caution if one doesn't like sugary cinnamon drinks.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?