BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Khrissy L.
This is great! Started off the night with a couple of shots but we finished the bottle by mid night. It was a good time with this tequila and usually I am not a tequila drinker
Gabrielle P.
Glen Oaks, NY
Not the best tequila out there obviously, but its good for its price and it gets the job done. As a college student on a budget, its the only tequila I buy! Would recommend.
Gladys G.
Baltimore, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love it! It's like a fireball in a bottle!! The cinnamon surprises you while the tequila gives you the great aftertaste and heat as before!! Looks great on anyone's top shelf!!
Iris S.
This has a lighter cinnamon kick, not quite like Hot Tamales or Fireball. I'm not in love with the way it mixes, but it's definitely nice to sip over ice or take as a shot.
Erin A.
Unfortunately, since I am not a huge cinnamon fan, the taste was too overwhelming for me. Just a heads up. If you like cinnamon, I think it would be great, but not for me.
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
I love the taste. It's so different from what I've tried before. I hardly drink any kind of tequila or alcohol but I would definitely not mind drinking this often! Haha! :)
Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Couldn't find no tequila tasting events in Miami oh! Well maybe the next taste testing alcohol will be best of luck to those who did get to try it out! It did look YUMMY!☺️
Molly M.
Dallas , TX
I really liked this tequila. It is not as potent as most tequila and it gives you the kick like fireball but, not the headaches later. @josecuervo @influentser #getstung
Meagan K.
Oneonta, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Cinnamon anything is my favorite. I used to love Hot Tamales candy when I was younger so now having a cinnamon flavor tequila brings back past times and taste so good.
Stephanie W.
Lake Zurich, IL
Not like any tequila I've had before. I think why I was so thrown by this was because I was expecting fireball. The cinnamon trend has been overdone. I was not a fan.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?