BY JOSE CUERVO

Misty S.
Tishomingo, OK
Just when you think tequila can't get any better Jose Cuervo adds cinnamon for the win! The cinnamon adds the perfect kick to the already perfect tequila, they compliment each other beautifully!
Tracy S.
This tequila is delicious when served over ice. It is a great way to cure a sore throat and have great smelling breath to boot! Great price for the product and easy to find in the liquor store.
Arianna L.
Carver, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Delicious! great for mixing with just about anything you would use vodka for! Great straight too with a little spicy kick. If you like flavored alcohol and you like tequila, this is a must.
Stephanie E.
It is great during the holiday Christmas season when there is literally cinnamon flavored everything. It can add some real spice to the eggnog or whatever treats/drinks you want to serve.
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
It was a different, unique flavor pairing the cinnamon with tequila. It was hard to pinpoint if I liked it or if I didn't. I just had a shot, not with anything else.
Karla G.
San Ysidro, CA
I do like Tequil and I LOVED this. Great to add something extra to your parties xD Very different in a good way! Recommended for people who like strong drinks but want some flavor.
Renee H.
Bedford, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love cinnamon anything....... i dont turn down anything cinnamon!!!!!! And it just so happen to be my favorite drink TEQUILA!!!!!! I love this brand and type of liquor! I will buy over and over and over again!
Tania G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Jose Cuervo is another must to have at home. I've only tried the flavored one twice and i have to admit to a great taste. It was smooth and tasty. Do recommend to others to try.
Talissa G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Spiciness is not strong it is super smooth .. Perfect for the holidays I love it , it is just right ... Highly recommend it ... @JoseCuervoCinge @influenster #GetStung @JoseCuervo
Khrissy L.
Columbus Oh
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is great! Started off the night with a couple of shots but we finished the bottle by mid night. It was a good time with this tequila and usually I am not a tequila drinker
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
oakland, CA
What is the alcohol content? 40%?